Three bodies of Ohio family hidden inside hollow tree

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I just posted a New thread on this very thing in the Off Topic Section,
What a freakin sicko, who thinks of these things..

Horrible, they should run him thru a chipper, that would be Karma at its best.

Terrible tragedy. At least they found the 13 yo girl alive. And yes, i agree, shove him thru a chipper, might be a good deterent to others.

Man!!! I was reading more on this. Good police work. If that guy didn't tell them, I'm sure they never would have found them, mile in the woods, 25 ft up a tree, 3 people. wow
did he have this planned? did he have the tree already located? I have been picturing this dude, strolling around in the woods with his gear, climbing trees to find a good place to hide bodies, jacked up, really jacked up.
:sucks:
Really it does
surely someone on here knows this guy or knows of him?

They were reporting that they had tracked down the little girl thru a Walmart reciept. Sounds wierd I know. Evidently he had purchased trash bags and tarp(s). Must be a routine thing when a suspected kidnapping/possible murder happens to check local shopping locales for possible clues. I currently am working in Mt. Vernon and have followed this fairly close.

POS was a tree trimmer too, damn. Even killed the dog and threw him in there. Just a giant WTF

My comments on this. #1, not thru the chipper, but arms and legs thru an old whipper. then keep him alive. But noone helps him as he wiggles around. #2. DO NOT POST ANY THING LIKE THIS ON THE CLIMBER FORUM AGAIN!!!!!!! I am quite aware of how sick and twisted this little world of ours is, and I do not come to a tree climbing forum for a reminder of that!!! Off topic? FINE!! I dont wanna see this ****!!!! Makes me sick to my stomach, and that guy just gave ALL OF US A BLACK EYE!!!

A stump grinder slowly from the toes up while he's on his back with his arms staked to the ground would be better than the chipper.

Comment..

I dunno whats going to come of all this but more than likely he wont get capital punishment so the tax payers will be footing the bill once again but even though its a horrible what happened to this family.
The person that did this there life is ruined too and many lives changed by all of this.
I can imagine that Mathew Hoffman's family is grieving as well. the thing that really bothers me is that he was in prison before and was never rehabilitated as they say the main purpose of prisons are and where was the mental assistance?
I would say someone would half to be pretty disturbed to do such a thing..

He more than likely will be in solitary for the rest of his life or he would be killed in prison..

Latest posts

Back