Ticks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem though Chuck is the Nymph!! They're TINY!!! Small as a sesame seed and just as infective as the mid size and adult. LW and a few others have the rt idea with the Peppermint and Pyrethrin!
I have 3 cats that all hunt. I'm rt up against a huge Holler with woods that go alll the way out to you guys! Big virgin trees down in there and 3 abandoned old trout hatcheries. These cats camp out on my butcher block couch and bed upstairs. I mean I was getting firewood in a pretty remote woods over in the Kingston Town Forest but I could have got this bite from one of the cats in my bed!
I've taken to washing my comforter here on the couch and bedding up stairs in some Peppermint. Have a bottle of it and add it to the Amway soap along with about 4 oz of 3% H202!
All Mint has Anti-Spirochete properties! And Sassafrass is one of the MAIN HERBS for Lyme!!!

I just received a bottle of peppermint oil via ebay for use in making homemade garden pesticide. I add it to Dr. Bronner's mint soap to make it even more potent. There are good prices and convenient shopping for the stuff on ebay, as well as discounts when you buy large amounts. I think I'll order some more, I'm finding too many ticks........

Despite taking precautions, I may have early stages. I didn't actually see a tick, but instead saw a tiny irritation last Friday. Monday I woke up to the typical rash and went to urgent care. They ordered a blood test but decided to wait on Doxy. Long story short, the rash got worse and I got feverish. I'm on 21 days of Doxy (started last night). The blood test was inconclusive (they usually are at first).

I'm in Penn Yan, ny and will likely be one of the cases out of Yates County.
You are treating it early it should clear up. Take immune builders.

You are treating it early it should clear up. Take immune builders.
You should also take Cats Claw to keep up the CD 57 NK count!! Japanese Knotweed and Andrographis Panaculata!!! Andrographis put on at first sign would have prevented the infection!!!
Medicinal Mushrooms absolute MUST! Swansonvitamins.com best price available but quality not like Paul Stamets Mushrooms for sure!! If you can afford them......go Paul Stamets!!!!!!

I just received a bottle of peppermint oil via ebay for use in making homemade garden pesticide. I add it to Dr. Bronner's mint soap to make it even more potent. There are good prices and convenient shopping for the stuff on ebay, as well as discounts when you buy large amounts. I think I'll order some more, I'm finding too many ticks........

If you want to control ticks in the yard go to tractor supply for permethrin concentrate. Buy the 10% stuff for $20/quart. You can dilute to 0.05% for clothes spray/dip. That is make 5 GALLONS for $20. Dilute portions as needed.

Spray your clothes each month. Also spray some cotton balls and put them about inside used TP rolls.

Mice are the primary tick vector, the mice collect the ticks, then use the cotton for nests. Result is the mice are working to collect the ticks for you then kill them. This will take a while for control and you have to renew the cotton monthly.

If you want to control ticks in the yard go to tractor supply for permethrin concentrate. Buy the 10% stuff for $20/quart. You can dilute to 0.05% for clothes spray/dip. That is make 5 GALLONS for $20. Dilute portions as needed.

Spray your clothes each month. Also spray some cotton balls and put them about inside used TP rolls.

Mice are the primary tick vector, the mice collect the ticks, then use the cotton for nests. Result is the mice are working to collect the ticks for you then kill them. This will take a while for control and you have to renew the cotton monthly.
Excellent MP!!!!
Found another GREAT treatment for Lyme!! Started on it yesterday! Monolaurin.......found in coconuts is a marvel. Breaks the cell wall of the Spirochete, which is not an easy thing to do as it creates a Bio-film..... and a Cyst....after 3 months. A combination of Oil of Oregano and Coconut Oil has been found in studies to be more affective than antibiotics! And it won't destroy the GOOD microbe killing flora in your 25ft of gut and colon!!!
Add Anise and it's even more powerful!
Lyme Spirochetes can't distinguish fatty acids that kill it from fatty aciids that it feeds on!!! This is a KEY SECRET to eradicating these Monsters!!!

Excellent MP!!!!
Found another GREAT treatment for Lyme!! Started on it yesterday! Monolaurin.......found in coconuts is a marvel. Breaks the cell wall of the Spirochete, which is not an easy thing to do as it creates a Bio-film..... and a Cyst....after 3 months. A combination of Oil of Oregano and Coconut Oil has been found in studies to be more affective than antibiotics! And it won't destroy the GOOD microbe killing flora in your 25ft of gut and colon!!!
Add Anise and it's even more powerful!
Lyme Spirochetes can't distinguish fatty acids that kill it from fatty aciids that it feeds on!!! This is a KEY SECRET to eradicating these Monsters!!!
This is from from Dr Klinghardt?

Yes!!!
Getting Great results from this Treatment!! Cut 2 loads of firewood, mowed the field and split a bunch of huge red elm for my father. When you can do that with Lyme Disease the Treatment is working for sure!!!
True, when everything hurts and you are crippled by it you know its there. When you can do what you normally do and no symptoms or pain you are healing very much.

Back