Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have used this twice and won't need it anymore,,,, basically i can't figure the dang thing out :bang::bang::censored::censored:,, thanks to the stroke i had several years ago,, going to buy a digital caliper so if anyone can use this just send a pm with your addy,,

001-11.jpg

Could anybody use a Husqvarna 51/55 Tank? Just send me a PM with your zip, and I'll send it for the cost of shipping.
Looks like the tank could use a little cleaning...

Also, I just wanted to thank Brad for those nice coils he sent me!

Thanks Brad!:)

Merry Christmas to All!

I'll bet the 51/55 tank doesn't last long.

I also want to say thanks :clap: to everyone who's contributing!

i have used this twice and won't need it anymore,,,, basically i can't figure the dang thing out :bang::bang::censored::censored:,, thanks to the stroke i had several years ago,, going to buy a digital caliper so if anyone can use this just send a pm with your addy,,

001-11.jpg

Pick me, pick me! LOL

caliper is gone

So, I've been trying to think of something useful and cool to put on here. I haven't been working, so the cash flow is slower than a one legged man in a sack race.

But, I can design and weld stuff. I came up with something similar to this for my tractor years ago, and really like it. It goes in your truck receiver and allows you to hook up a chain/rope/strap/cable in seconds.

I can have the parts cut, and weld them together. I always get the best price in orders of ten (for getting parts blown out). If ten guys would want one, I could order the material and fab it together. . . I'm pretty sure they'd fit in a $7.00 Priority box. Correction: They'd fit in one of these $10.95 boxes. Box Here

I'm a pretty good hand at fab, so they'd be pro-built. If I get enough interest, I'll call tomorrow and get a cost on material, so y'all would know what they run a piece. I'd be donating labor, and consumables, if'n I was working more, I'd try and do shipping too, but alas.

208156d1321931073-hitch1-gif

208157d1321931081-hitch2-gif

Last edited:
Aaron, I'm having trouble following it :dizzy:; I can put you on the claimed list for (2) N178-B7.

I apologize, but the other two I'm going to need keep. I recently acquired a Craftsman version of a Poulan 2400, & one of the drums w/out a rim will work on my Remingtons. I'll going to post a revised list later today.

Thanks Chris. No need to apologize for the other two.:cheers:

So, I've been trying to think of something useful and cool to put on here. I haven't been working, so the cash flow is slower than a one legged man in a sack race.

But, I can design and weld stuff. I came up with something similar to this for my tractor years ago, and really like it. It goes in your truck receiver and allows you to hook up a chain/rope/strap/cable in seconds.

I can have the parts cut, and weld them together. I always get the best price in orders of ten (for getting parts blown out). If ten guys would want one, I could order the material and fab it together. . . I'm pretty sure they'd fit in a $7.00 Priority box. Correction: They'd fit in one of these $10.95 boxes. Box Here

I'm a pretty good hand at fab, so they'd be pro-built. If I get enough interest, I'll call tomorrow and get a cost on material, so y'all would know what they run a piece. I'd be donating labor, and consumables, if'n I was working more, I'd try and do shipping too, but alas.

That's a sweet Idea Nate. I just usually use one of my receivers and wrap what ever I'm towing with around the ball.

That's a sweet Idea Nate. I just usually use one of my receivers and wrap what ever I'm towing with around the ball.

Me too, but I've had far too much slide-off on the ball under load. These are waaaaay safer. . . Not to mention slide-off before you get tension on the line. Ya hook it to the ball, get in the cab, ease forward, and the damn thing falls off the ball. It's enough to drive ya to drink! :mad2:

Just an idea, and I don't think they'd be too pricey. . . And last a guy a lifetime. If'n there ain't no interest, I think of something else.

Me too, but I've had far too much slide-off on the ball under load. These are waaaaay safer. . . Not to mention slide-off before you get tension on the line. Ya hook it to the ball, get in the cab, ease forward, and the damn thing falls off the ball. It's enough to drive ya to drink! :mad2:

Just an idea, and I don't think they'd be too pricey. . . And last a guy a lifetime. If'n there ain't no interest, I think of something else.

Totally, I agree. I'd take two of them from you, but shipping might break the deal?

i guess this is gone already,,, pm sent

208156d1321931073-hitch1-gif

208157d1321931081-hitch2-gif
[/
QUOTE]

Great idea. I reccommend the edges of the upper hook be rounded so it don't cut into rope or webbing.

Great idea. I reccommend the edges of the upper hook be rounded so it don't cut into rope or webbing.

All the edges would be eased. . . I just didn't draw it that way.

Rep for you! Put me on the list of those who would be willing to pay for materials and shipping. I'll shoot ya a PM with my info.

Metals406, that looks like something maybe worth patenting. Not to be a wet blanket, but perhaps posting it on a public forum isn't a great idea :msp_unsure:.

Metals406, that looks like something maybe worth patenting. Not to be a wet blanket, but perhaps posting it on a public forum isn't a great idea :msp_unsure:.

Well if anybody will rip the idea off, it's China. . . And from what I hear, they stick their middle finger out to patents anyway.

Me and my computer file know who came up with it. :msp_razz:

Latest posts

Back