Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, the materials for the receiver hooks is $28.46. . . Plus the $10.95 Flat rate box ($39.41 total). That's with 1/4 wall tubing and a Hardox (AR 500 equiv) hook.

Of course, if you live in Canuckistan, the shipping is a shade more, but I think I can do two per box.

Send me a PM with your confirmation of order, and I'll reply with my PayPal email. We'll do the "gift" way on PayPal, well -- because it is. LOL

As soon as I have the funds, I'll forward it to my steel guy and get the material headed here.

I ordered the Flat Rate boxes this morning, they should be here in a few days. :cheers:

wife's homemade cookies

sorry... don't have much to give.

want to send some homemade christmas cookies to an arboristsite's family member who is in the service. if they serve with someone who is abroad, who would need a cheer up that would be just as good.

only other thing that might be of interest....

For McCulloch collector freaks only!!!
very old metal can of McCulloch sae 40 oil with a beer pull tab lid.

pm please.

I just want to thank Brad again for starting this thread. Merry Christmas, all! :clap:

Wigglesworth gets first claim on what I'm offering, because he was interested in it quite awhile ago. I have an MS460 gas tank/rear handle assembly. It is used, and a crack formed in the fuel tank that was repaired but came loose again. It's a small crack at the back of the tank, and is invisible when the saw is assembled. I don't have a pic. A bit of buffing and the right touch with JB Weld will put it right back up to the mark.

Other than that crack, it is in prime shape. Yeah, the flippy cap is still on it.

PLEASE PM with interest. Wiggs gets first crack, and I'm PMing him right now so he knows it's his. First PM I get wanting it will get it if he says no.

Nothing more than the cost of shipping, which shouldn't be more than $10.

Last edited:
Okay, the materials for the receiver hooks is $28.46. . . Plus the $10.95 Flat rate box ($39.41 total). That's with 1/4 wall tubing and a Hardox (AR 500 equiv) hook.

Of course, if you live in Canuckistan, the shipping is a shade more, but I think I can do two per box.

Send me a PM with your confirmation of order, and I'll reply with my PayPal email. We'll do the "gift" way on PayPal, well -- because it is. LOL

As soon as I have the funds, I'll forward it to my steel guy and get the material headed here.

I ordered the Flat Rate boxes this morning, they should be here in a few days. :cheers:

Now I don't want to speak for everyone, but I don't think Nate should have to go out of pocket on this deal to get the ball rolling. If ya can get two in a box Nate put me down for two, one if for a present for a friend. And I'm more then happy to prepay for it.

Will

Does anyone run 1/2" chain anymore? I have a bunch of 1/4" files, and I think that is for 1/2" chain? Am I wrong? Does anyone need some?

I don't need em, but a 1/4'' file is for 1/2'' chain, yes.

Now I don't want to speak for everyone, but I don't think Nate should have to go out of pocket on this deal to get the ball rolling. If ya can get two in a box Nate put me down for two, one if for a present for a friend. And I'm more then happy to prepay for it.

Will

I agree on the prepay. Nate, if you can PM me with your Paypal information I'll get some money headed your way. I figure $45.00 will cover materials, postage and your gas to and from. Will that be OK?

Thanks for the Christmas cheer and thanks to Brad for thinking of the thread.

Marc

That's a sweet Idea Nate. I just usually use one of my receivers and wrap what ever I'm towing with around the ball.

About 15-20 years a coworker of my mothers was trying to get a school bus unstuck from a snow bank. He was in the bus and they had another guy pulling on him with a truck with a strap around the ball. The shank on the ball busted and the ball went thru the windshield of the bus and implanted itself in to the guys head, killed him instantly. I never hook a strap/chain/rope to a ball. Probably just fine if you are just draggin a log or something but never with a snap strap. Sorry to tell such a sad story on such a happy thread but just looking out for my fellow man and giving a good suggestion. What was the shipping cost on the receiver hitch I would like to get one if it isnt too late.

I have a NOS rubber clutch cover protector for a Shindaiwa 695,680,577 and others that style.

IMG_4460.jpg

Got some Jonsered 535 (and many others) stuff.

IMG_4478.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

Last time I'll bump these, still available.

About 15-20 years a coworker of my mothers was trying to get a school bus unstuck from a snow bank. He was in the bus and they had another guy pulling on him with a truck with a strap around the ball. The shank on the ball busted and the ball went thru the windshield of the bus and implanted itself in to the guys head, killed him instantly. I never hook a strap/chain/rope to a ball. Probably just fine if you are just draggin a log or something but never with a snap strap. Sorry to tell such a sad story on such a happy thread but just looking out for my fellow man and giving a good suggestion. What was the shipping cost on the receiver hitch I would like to get one if it isnt too late.

Sad story, but it wouldn't of been from doing that, they were overloading it, don't think your regular tow ball is meant to tow a school bus. There is no difference in load from a trailer hooked to the ball or a rope, strap or chain around the ball.

Latest posts

Back