Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got three interested. . . I'll call tomorrow and get a price on a 10 count. :)

I designed it for 2" solid stock, but will get a price with 1/4 wall too, as it would be plenty strong as well.

I would make it with 1/4 wall instead of solid 2". It would be lighter for shipping and for the user putting it in their hitch. All of my receivers are 1/4 wall instead of solid 2". Just my $.02

Nate, let us know what you come up with. Ive got a thing for collecting hitches :p Something about the CED (collect everything disorder)
Something American made by the small man gets my vote

Ok, I got a couple things to throw in here!

First a case for a little Stihl. What little Stihl? I dont know but a Poulan S25 with a 14" bar fits in it very well.

Yours for shipping cost.

attachment.php
'

Second is a 16 Sears tool steel bar. I think this fits the Power Product powered Sears Roper saws. 3/8's slot and .050 (I think)

Yours for shipping cost.
attachment.php

Third is a 20" .058 .325 pitch Oregon bar for a small mount Husqvarna

Yours for shipping cost.

attachment.php

PM if you want to claim them but be aware they maynot ship till the weekend.

If I have time I'll true the bars rails before they go also.

EDIT, case is spoken for..

Last edited:
Updated list of sprockets that are spoken for:

(2) N178-B7
(2) N206-B7
(2) N206-A7
(2) B226-A8
(1) B224-M6
(1) N302-137 [B7?]
(1) N148-A7
(2) N207-A7
(1) 184-A8
(1) N207-A7
(2) N262-A8
(1) N227-A7
(1) N302-137
(2) N205-A8
(1) N175 F5
(1) N148-A7
(1) 184-B7
(1) 184-A8
(1) 187-B7

I hope to get these & other items pulled today, will respond to PMs later.

Where the sprockets overlaps some Swap Meet deals, I'll hold the sprockets to save on shipping unless you need them sent.

ill pay shipping if anyone wants to give away an 090! or any other saw for that matter.:dizzy:

Well, I got three interested. . . I'll call tomorrow and get a price on a 10 count. :)

I designed it for 2" solid stock, but will get a price with 1/4 wall too, as it would be plenty strong as well.

Put me on the list, I can always use something gnarly and made of metal. Fends off the tiny cars and road rage addicts.:rock:

Shea

Last edited:
NIB......filing guides......also a old antique muffler.........free shipping! One man's junk is another man's treasure!......Hahahahahahaha!

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

Last edited:
I have 3 BlueJet and 1 Burns. They're all the same with the instructions in the box.......Which one do you want? PM me your address and I'll send you the one you want.

Dennis I would like one for the collection also.I am having problems with PM's could you pm me and see if I can reply?

I think we're up to 10 receiver hooks. . . If anyone else wants in, speak up. Waiting on a price quote as I type.

Latest posts

Back