Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was not able to find the below-listed sprockets, I probably preveiously sent them in trade & forgot to update the list. PMs to follow tomorrow.

B226-A8.....N148-A7.....N227-A7.....N175-F5

If anybody is waiting for shipping $$ from me please let me know. I got a little sidetracked :dizzy: by the sprockets.

Now I don't want to speak for everyone, but I don't think Nate should have to go out of pocket on this deal to get the ball rolling. If ya can get two in a box Nate put me down for two, one if for a present for a friend. And I'm more then happy to prepay for it.

Will

No worries Will, the Flat Rate boxes are free from USPS, and only cost once you go to ship with them. I'll put you down for 2.

I agree on the prepay. Nate, if you can PM me with your Paypal information I'll get some money headed your way. I figure $45.00 will cover materials, postage and your gas to and from. Will that be OK?

Thanks for the Christmas cheer and thanks to Brad for thinking of the thread.

Marc

Marc, no need to do $45.00! The cost I posted is fine. . . My time, consumables and labor are what I'm donating for Christmas. :cheers:

About 15-20 years a coworker of my mothers was trying to get a school bus unstuck from a snow bank. He was in the bus and they had another guy pulling on him with a truck with a strap around the ball. The shank on the ball busted and the ball went thru the windshield of the bus and implanted itself in to the guys head, killed him instantly. I never hook a strap/chain/rope to a ball. Probably just fine if you are just draggin a log or something but never with a snap strap. Sorry to tell such a sad story on such a happy thread but just looking out for my fellow man and giving a good suggestion. What was the shipping cost on the receiver hitch I would like to get one if it isnt too late.

Shipping is $10.95 for a Flat Rate box. . . PM me your info. Total is $39.41 to your door.

NIB......filing guides......also a old antique muffler.........free shipping! One man's junk is another man's treasure!......Hahahahahahaha!

034.jpg

Hey Dennis, did you save one of these for me?:popcorn:

I also found a Jonny 910 cylinder in good shape.

Free shipping.

Lee
I might could use that to bring back my 930 ? Anyone know ? Bore and stroke look to be the same on Acres.

Ok, dug up some presents. Not much but maybe someone can use this stuff.

Grips, If you want them, you know what they are for..:hmm3grin2orange: 6 buck flat rate box
grips.jpg

4 Nice wood blocks I made for reloading .308 cases. Holds 20 each. Will work with similar size rifle cases.
Kinetic bullet puller and funnel and a bunch of patches, Probably all fit into the 11 buck medium flat rate box.
blocks.jpg

patches.jpg

LC 91 Brass, 99 pieces, 59 of them twice fired, 40 once.. 6 buck flat rate box
brass.jpg

Edit, the blocks with extras are gone..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back