Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i got 2 chainsaw bar that is 16 inch one goes to a poulan micro xxv looks like it's been repainted but it's in good condition. and the other one goes to a mini mac.the mini mac bar has got most of the paint and name on it. Yours for the cost of shipping.

bump still have them. will send on cost of shipping

used MS460 OEM Cylinder

OK here goes,,,

Used OEM Stihl MS 460 jug that is less than perfect however quite usable,,, the Saw Dr. has first dibs if he claims it I am donating as a result of this thread,,,http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/186529-2.htm#post3298153

BTW he wasnt looking or asking,,, I was reading his thread on the busted piston,, so I am just offering on this In the Spirit of CHRISTmas giving thread

if he doesnt claim it,,, it will be up for grabs (He Claimed it!!!!) now all he needs is a decent piston!!
Merry Christmas

Last edited:
afraid to get your azz whooped:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I'm sure there's nothing like that to worry about. :(

Anyone who has met Brad knows what a fine man he is. He sure seems to be a guy that is easy to get alone with. I really enjoyed meeting him and running his excellent collection of saws.

For the record Brad is a big rascal too! Not someone I would want to tangle with without a damn good reason. :laugh:

OK here goes,,,

Used OEM Stihl MS 460 jug that is less than perfect however quite usable,,, the Saw Dr. has first dibs if he claims it I am donating as a result of this thread,,,http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/186529-2.htm#post3298153

BTW he wasnt looking or asking,,, I was reading his thread on the busted piston,, so I am just offering on this giving thread

if he doesnt claim it,,, it will be up for grabs (He Claimed it!!!!) now all he needs is a decent piston!!
Merry Christmas

Repped!!

Okay, for hitch hooks I got:

Will down for: 2

Ptjeep: 1

Grandpatractor: 2

diggers_dad: 1

Brad, you still in? You would make #7. . . Leaving 3 more needing filled.

Latest posts

Back