Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back here to AS :cry: since Mr. Ben Arthur Rutkiewicz was born on Sept 11, 2011 @ 14:24 8lbs 2oz and 20.4" long... :) :cheers: :clap:

been a LONG couple months getting used to momma, and baby... he's gained almost 75% of his birth weight, and WON'T STOP EATING...

so, I've LOST my mind (as some members can attest...) :bang:

and it's a giving year, and one to be thankful for, so I'll (try and) get the thread back on track with a gift:

I have wrapped up with a bow a couple 60dl, 3/8 .050 chains (33RSC) not new, but they have LOTS of life left, and have just been cut. ;)

More to come once I'm not exhausted...lol ;)

:cheers:
JAYYYY!!!! LOL
Gotta a quick question, gonna PM you.

1/2" pitch tie straps

I have 10 of the above to the first responder. Tom

The tie straps are gone within 2 minutes. Tom

Last edited:
Just got back here to AS :cry: since Mr. Ben Arthur Rutkiewicz was born on Sept 11, 2011 @ 14:24 8lbs 2oz and 20.4" long... :) :cheers: :clap:

been a LONG couple months getting used to momma, and baby... he's gained almost 75% of his birth weight, and WON'T STOP EATING...

and it's a giving year, and one to be thankful for, so I'll (try and) get the thread back on track with a gift:

I have wrapped up with a bow a couple 60dl, 3/8 .050 chains (33RSC) not new, but they have LOTS of life left, and have just been cut. ;)

Congrats on the baby. I could use the chains if you still have 'em!

hey Jay welcome back and congrats on the young one.

Hey Jay! Congrats on the boy! I had forgotten that text message until you just mentioned it. I think I have the Husky 55 flywheel in your sig. Gimme a chance to check. Hey are those chains wrapped with a wrapping bow, or a saw bow? If it is a saw bow, count me in.

I too took a little time off here, just to get some things done. CAD is back and pretty bad again. Wife quit her job so I have to be careful. The shop needs to at least break even..... Anyway, I digress.

Christmas giving: Up for grabs is a good Husky 55 flywheel. EDIT (not really) Jay got it.

Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

I know we cant ask in this thread only offer up stuff, so I thinking real hard my blood vessels are showing in my head some of you should be able to pick up on what I'm after. :hmm3grin2orange:

gotcha covered, that box of Minimacs is on it's way.

Terrific. Now I know where to send MY box of minimacmisery!:D

ok i can say i learn a mistake that cost me:censored::censored:,,so i don't want to hear it,, i have to say thanks to the 2 AS members that sent me enough new chain to make 105 links for my 32" bar on my 288,,, well stupid azz me used the coin test on the bar to see what gauge it was,, according to the penny, which was a snug fit,, this bar was a 58 gauge bar,, according to the new chain the bar is 50 gauge:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang: so if anyone wants a 3/8 58 gauge 105 links let me know,,, there is 6 cutters that are semi chisel and the others are full chisel,,this is new oregon chain,, all i am asking is the shipping to send it out,,, i know this mistake won't happen again,,, note to self " don't trust the coin test",, i now have a few links of each gauge on the bench now

ok i can say i learn a mistake that cost me:censored::censored:,,so i don't want to hear it,, i have to say thanks to the 2 AS members that sent me enough new chain to make 105 links for my 32" bar on my 288,,, well stupid azz me used the coin test on the bar to see what gauge it was,, according to the penny, which was a snug fit,, this bar was a 58 gauge bar,, according to the new chain the bar is 50 gauge:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang: so if anyone wants a 3/8 58 gauge 105 links let me know,,, there is 6 cutters that are semi chisel and the others are full chisel,,this is new oregon chain,, all i am asking is the shipping to send it out,,, i know this mistake won't happen again,,, note to self " don't trust the coin test",, i now have a few links of each gauge on the bench now

Don't be too hard on yourself. I use the coin test all the time and I could see where if could be off a little, depending on the wear on the coin, etc. Putting a few links of each one on the bench is a good idea.:msp_thumbup: Besides that, a man who is big enough to admit his mistakes learns the most from them. I wish I had some chain to help you out with.

Bummer!!.....Oh well. Stuff happens, and if that's the biggest mistake a fella makes this week, it's going pretty well. :laugh:

Bummer!!.....Oh well. Stuff happens, and if that's the biggest mistake a fella makes this week, it's going pretty well. :laugh:

:agree2::agree2:

Like the old guy told me, " any man who says he never ####ed anything up, never done much."

Besides...You're looking at this all wrong! This is an excellent opportunity to buy yourself an .058" gauge bar!:msp_smile:

Besides...You're looking at this all wrong! This is an excellent opportunity to buy yourself an .058" gauge bar!:msp_smile:

LOLOLOLOOL !

THATS WHAT I TOLD HIM ON THE PHONE !

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !

But I mighta been laughing a bit too loud for him to take me seriously though ! ! !

Hey, I can use that .058 for my 372. I only need 84 links.. maybe 85 not sure yet so if someone wants the whole 105, let them have it. If not, I can use it. Thanks

Time I jumped in with the first offering......

Brand new 20" Windsor 3/8 .050 bar for Stihl "Large mount" (3002) 08s, S10, 051, 075, 084 & 088.

IMG_6678.jpg

Just cover the shipping.

I'll dig up some more stuff too. :)

I have a chain breaker to give away.It's either a woodsman or oregon,can't tell but it's red and has a new block with it.
I like my right angle grinder better, what can i say. Merry Christmas everybody. Scoot

On it's way to Turbo885.

Last edited:
Back