Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck! I have a couple of these......Even if Jerry takes one, you can have one too, Scoot!

Looks like shipping is about $25 though....I dunno if that still works for anyone.

It cost me 15 bucks to ship a 28" bar across the country USPS Priority a few weeks ago

He's not in this country, I just shipped a 40lb box to canada and it cost near 100 dollars

dang thats a lot of cash.i'm dang glad that i don't have to ship anything to canada.

but i might have oneday but i'm glad not right now

Last edited:
I have a chain breaker to give away.It's either a woodsman or oregon,can't tell but it's red and has a new block with it.
I like my right angle grinder better, what can i say. Merry Christmas everybody. Scoot

figures,, i'm late again:bang::bang::bang:

ok i can say i learn a mistake that cost me:censored::censored:,,so i don't want to hear it,, i have to say thanks to the 2 AS members that sent me enough new chain to make 105 links for my 32" bar on my 288,,, well stupid azz me used the coin test on the bar to see what gauge it was,, according to the penny, which was a snug fit,, this bar was a 58 gauge bar,, according to the new chain the bar is 50 gauge:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang: so if anyone wants a 3/8 58 gauge 105 links let me know,,, there is 6 cutters that are semi chisel and the others are full chisel,,this is new oregon chain,, all i am asking is the shipping to send it out,,, i know this mistake won't happen again,,, note to self " don't trust the coin test",, i now have a few links of each gauge on the bench now

has a new home,,, sorry for seeming so ill about this,, i just had a very bad afternoon

i'll have to look in my old dusty boxes and see what i got that i don't need. and then i'll see what i can clear out.

ok here what i got for now. for shipping per item unless it's going to the same person

1.3800 poulan cases with the coil

2.poulan 3800 front wrap handle

3.homelite XL engine with carb( the carb was rebuilt before i put it on there) but missing the clutch

4.2 16 inch chainsaw bars i think ones a homelite and the other is a poulan mount but not sure

5.041 av air filter top in ruff condition but still useable

6. poulan xxv parts all but the p&c and carb and couple of small parts

Last edited:
He's not in this country, I just shipped a 40lb box to canada and it cost near 100 dollars

dang thats a lot of cash.i'm dang glad that i don't have to ship anything to canada.

but i might have oneday but i'm glad not right now

I had a saw given to me that I paid shipping on from Canada......45.00. Then I traded that same saw to a fellow in Canada.....45.00 more dollars. We call that saw "The Traveling Dolmar". :laugh:

I had a saw given to me that I paid shipping on from Canada......45.00. Then I traded that same saw to a fellow in Canada.....45.00 more dollars. We call that saw "The Traveling Dolmar". :laugh:

LOL thats a good name for that saw :laugh:

Last edited:
Well guys I have been throwing this around in my head all day. For the ones out there that do not know me I am a factory trained ASE Master certified Diesel Technician and AWS certified welder by trade. It has turned into a kind of side business/ hobby that I only do occasionally for friends seeing I have taken a full time job with a wonderful company that I will hopefully retire from. I have been trained by almost every manufacturer from Deutz,Cat,Mack, and Perkins to Volvo. I do not have much to give away yet but I am digging through my stuff. Right now I am willing to offer the labor to rebuild for one person one of any make, model or size industrial engine or transmission for one of you guys. Please no in-frame rebuilds unless it is a power unit or farm tractor and no automobile stuff. I do do that kind of stuff but we are going to make this something worth having not an easy job. On the engines if you use either OEM parts or my distributor that I use for FP Diesel parts. And I mean you buy directly from them I will not make a dime on this. But as I was saying with OEM I will offer a one year warranty or with FP Diesel you get a three year warranty. That is a parts and labor warranty. On transmissions I use either OEM or some other manufacturers and on them either way you will get one year parts and labor warranty. The main catch is this will be done in my spare time or over my Christmas vacation so it may take a week or two for me to get it done. So if someone has a skidder,loader,tractor,dozer, or power plant engine or transmission waiting to be built and you need help on the labor I will help you out. It will have to be sent to me and picked back up though here in Deere Lodge Tn.. And guys I know times are tough for us all but I would like to do this for someone that really needs or deserves a freebie like this. Not someone looking for a handout that can afford to pay for this. I am not on here a lot so you can pm me or it is best to email me at [email protected] For the guys that do not know me and are skeptical about this I think several of you may know Terry Landrum who is a good friend of mine just ask him and he will let you know what kind of guy I am. I hope this helps someone. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

...And guys I know times are tough for us all but I would like to do this for someone that really needs or deserves a freebie like this. Not someone looking for a handout that can afford to pay for this. ...
I hope this helps someone. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Wow. Fantastic gift.
Merry Christmas.

No joke! Smitty done blew my thing right out'a the water! :jawdrop:

Rep headed your way Smitty! :cheers:

A Gerber Multi-Plier with little use.. I have another one I use mostly so this one will be a present for someone who will wear and use it! 6 bucks for the PO. (SPOKEN FOR)
gerber.jpg

Last edited:
FREE!!!!
1 BRAND NEW loop of Oregon square ground full skip 36in chain.
3/8
115 link

FREE, just cover shipping.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back