Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
turkey day give a away

one new honda air filter. fits

ACURA RSX 2002 - 2006
ACURA CSX 2006 - 2006
HONDA CIVIC SI 2002 - 2005
HONDA CR-V 2002 - 2006
HONDA ELEMENT 2003 - 2007

just cover shipping

still up for grabs if anyone needs it.

A Gerber Multi-Plier with little use.. I have another one I use mostly so this one will be a present for someone who will wear and use it! 6 bucks for the PO.
gerber.jpg

I can use the gerber send me a pm if it's still available.

A Gerber Multi-Plier with little use.. I have another one I use mostly so this one will be a present for someone who will wear and use it! 6 bucks for the PO.
gerber.jpg

I use mine everyday, and it shows. I have to send it in to Gerber.

I always have a Leatherman original on my left, and a mini-mag and Gerber on the right.

The mini-mag also gets used everyday.

My contribution

I have a brand new 25" GB titanium bar for big mount Stihls, an old ProMac 510 for parts, and an XL-101. The saw runs and is complete, but needs love.

I've got two names for the bar and the 101. Nobody wants a cruddy old Pro Mac?:laugh:

JAYYYY!!!! LOL
Gotta a quick question, gonna PM you.

Congrats on the baby. I could use the chains if you still have 'em!

You got it...

hey Jay welcome back and congrats on the young one.

Hey Jay! Congrats on the boy! I had forgotten that text message until you just mentioned it. I think I have the Husky 55 flywheel in your sig. Gimme a chance to check. Hey are those chains wrapped with a wrapping bow, or a saw bow? If it is a saw bow, count me in.

I too took a little time off here, just to get some things done. CAD is back and pretty bad again. Wife quit her job so I have to be careful. The shop needs to at least break even..... Anyway, I digress.

Christmas giving: Up for grabs is a good Husky 55 flywheel. EDIT (not really) Jay got it.

Thanks Tim! PM sent... I have some things for you as well! :cheers:

Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

Thanks on the Congrats guys...it's been QUITE a life-changing event and something it's taken the wife ALOT to get used to.... I'm finally having some free time back, but in altered states, that's for sure....

i just found some poulan 4218 handles and 2 mini mac clutch covers that i don't know what all they will fit.i just found them and i'll be still looking for some stuff in a few minutes.i might have to start early in the AM to get in some realy dusty boxes to see what i'll find.

ok here what i got for now. for shipping per item unless it's going to the same person

1.3800 poulan cases with the coil

2.poulan 3800 front wrap handle

3.homelite XL engine with carb( the carb was rebuilt before i put it on there) but missing the clutch

4.2 16 inch chainsaw bars i think ones a homelite and the other is a poulan mount but not sure

5.041 av air filter top in ruff condition but still useable

6. poulan xxv parts all but the p&c and carb and couple of small parts

I'll bet Duke Thieroff could use that 3800 crankcase. He needs one and has posted a want ad in the swap meet thread. I'll send him a text...

I'll bet Duke Thieroff could use that 3800 crankcase. He needs one and has posted a want ad in the swap meet thread. I'll send him a text...

ok i'll take and mark it his when he pm's me. i'll go right now and make sure it's clean.

Last edited:
Time I jumped in with the first offering......

Brand new 20" Windsor 3/8 .050 bar for Stihl "Large mount" (3002) 08s, S10, 051, 075, 084 & 088.

IMG_6678.jpg

Just cover the shipping.

I'll dig up some more stuff too. :)

after some figuring it looks like i couldn't mod that bar to fit my saw. so, i am hereby relinquishing my claim to the bar. it should go to someone who can use it like it is, without a lot of mods. thanks for the chance though. Merry Christmas to all.

Latest posts

Back