Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free to anyone who wants it.:biggrin:
Did run a few years ago when I got it.

attachment.php

Free to anyone who wants it.:smile2:
It works but I never put oil in the tank and checked the oilier.

attachment.php

The first item is a McCulloch muffler. the part number is 300628. It says assembled in Mexico so it may be for one of the presently sold McCullochs. The halfs will not seperate so I do not know how it would be mounted.
The second item is an airfilter for a McCulloch. Possibly a Minimac. The part number is 61460. If you need you will know what it is for. I have three of these filters. Tom

Will someone please open these pictures for me. Tom

210018d1323049149-mc-003-jpg

The first item is a McCulloch muffler. the part number is 300628. It says assembled in Mexico so it may be for one of the presently sold McCullochs. The halfs will not seperate so I do not know how it would be mounted.
The second item is an airfilter for a McCulloch. Possibly a Minimac. The part number is 61460. If you need you will know what it is for. I have three of these filters. Tom

Will someone please open these pictures for me. Tom

Here you go, Tom ..

210018d1323049149-mc-003-jpg

210020d1323049209-mc-004-jpg

210021d1323049275-mc-007-jpg

I think I gotcha covered. . . I'll help Jake out on his shipping and box, and you can have an all in one. :cheers:

I'm thinking we could go for a decent sized Flat Rate box

yall let me know how much to send for postage. man oh man. talk about being in tall cotton! i took some pics tonight of what i'm putting up tomorrow. gotta download the pix at work so i can upload them here.

Ed,

when ya gonna post up some of those nice bars for the giveaway ;) I'd PM you with a few needs, but I'm sure (as others have said) your overwhelmed...

surprised you didn't take me up on the 066 flat top ;)

J

I still haven't had time to go through them. Maybe later this week. I have no idea on what mounts at what length. I'm sorry if I missed your pm. I had to dump my inbox 4-5 times in a couple days. Some I didn't have time to read, I had to make room for peoples address on this give away thread.

You're not THAT big...yet.

Your experience with the volume of PMs on the bars reminds me of the time when I first
bought those four pallets of Pioneer/Partner parts. I had PMs and calls all hours of night and day.

So THAT'S why you have that facial tic. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back