Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free to anyone who wants it.:biggrin:
Did run a few years ago when I got it.

attachment.php

This saw is taken, It going to Sacramento.

I still haven't had time to go through them. Maybe later this week. I have no idea on what mounts at what length. I'm sorry if I missed your pm. I had to dump my inbox 4-5 times in a couple days. Some I didn't have time to read, I had to make room for peoples address on this give away thread.

I DID NOT PM, just for that reason (of your PM box becoming INUNDATED )... sometimes, the calm one in the background is the one that gets the best treatment:clap:... not always, though, lol!! :msp_ohmy: half of me just wants to know WHERE you dug up that deal! lol..

Keep me in mind when your ready....no RUSH!! ;) You have QUITE the task ahead of you!!

I DID NOT PM, just for that reason (of your PM box becoming INUNDATED )... sometimes, the calm one in the background is the one that gets the best treatment:clap:... not always, though, lol!! :msp_ohmy: half of me just wants to know WHERE you dug up that deal! lol..

Keep me in mind when your ready....no RUSH!! ;) You have QUITE the task ahead of you!!

;)

Any duck hunters here?

I got 3 Mojo duck poles. 2 never been used and 1 only a couple times. They are collapsible.

IMG_4578.jpg

Spoken for.

Last edited:
Can you connect em together for deeper water Ed?

Norm, it is a pole for the decoy to sit on. It has a motor inside, and you mount wings on it, and it spins them around. Supposed to lure in the ducks cause it looks like one landing.

I still have the recoil off the Lombard that I offered up. Need to dig it out for some pictures.

Last edited:
I have a couple of clymer manuals #1 Suzuiki GS550 fours 1972-1984 #2 Honda 50cc-90cc singles 1963-1971

Allrighty then, I'm 90% sure that I have contacted all the hopeful recipients. I'm waiting for two addresses (apparantly I'm not the only person who accidently hits the submit button before completing the message :msp_ohmy: :msp_tongue:).

I've been juggling PMs, need-to-keep v. ok-to-delete.
If you have contacted me for parts and have not received a response, please try again. But not for shipping quotes, that's my main task today.
If I owe you for shipping, one person IIRC, please let me know the amount & how you want it sent.

Note: The below-listed sprockets were claimed, but I wasn't able to find them, I might have pulled a couple of them for my stash, and/or previously traded some for parts . I'll post a follow-up later.
(2) B226-A8, (2) N148-A7, (2) N227-A7, & (1) N175-F5.

Allrighty then, I'm 90% sure that I have contacted all the hopeful recipients. I'm waiting for two addresses (apparantly I'm not the only person who accidently hits the submit button before completing the message :msp_ohmy: :msp_tongue:).

I've been juggling PMs, need-to-keep v. ok-to-delete.
If you have contacted me for parts and have not received a response, please try again. But not for shipping quotes, that's my main task today.
If I owe you for shipping, one person IIRC, please let me know the amount & how you want it sent.

Note: The below-listed sprockets were claimed, but I wasn't able to find them, I might have pulled a couple of them for my stash, and/or previously traded some for parts . I'll post a follow-up later.
(2) B226-A8, (2) N148-A7, (2) N227-A7, & (1) N175-F5.

I've got your muffler here Chris. Too much going on at the moment to ship anything though....

Trying real hard to get a 1:12 dollhouse built for my Granddaughter. :)

I may have lost a few PMs on 55 parts. Anyone who contacted me about them please resend.

Sorry..... :cry:

brush wacker head

this not what i thought i had (can't find it, haven't seen it in a couple years) but will do until i can find something better. used it once but quickly determined it doesn't last long on rocky ground. comes with new package of cutter blades. just need help with postage.

attachment.php

Going to Ohio. Merry Christmas Robert

Last edited:
Jerry, what do you need for you XL 2 project? Maybe I can hijack Jake's package with some parts? :cheers:

i just realized that i do indeed have an xl2 project (i mean, it is in my sig). don't think i need parts for it though since i have a parts saw. been under the bench so long i forgot i had it. i'm sure you were wondering bout that, eh? duh! thanks for asking. jerry

Last edited:
Brian VT Ithas the z 50 in it so PM me your addy I will get it in the mail today or tommarow Merry Christmas.

Sachs/Dolmar 120 47mm piston and cylinder in good shape. Anybody have one that needs a topend?

Up for anyone is a Homie 360 parts. Tank assembly,crank case, carb,handle and various other bits. Air-cleaner cover. The pick up for the flywheel. flywheel. Cylinder and piston were shot from object ingested and crank was bad as well. Case looked good but is dirty now from sitting around.

You cover shipping:msp_tongue:

The coil pick up is taken now.

Dennis Cahoon the file guide came in the little blue truck today (rural mail currier) Thank you. When my saw bench gets done it will hang with pride with some other old saw stuff. Thanks again.Merry Christmas.

Latest posts

Back