Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope this doesn't damper the spirit of this thread. However, it's been brought to my attention that there may be some that are grabbing more than their share of the freebies here. I don't have ANYONE in mind when I type this. If the shoe doesn't fit, ignore this post. I don't want to offend anyone. This is just a friendly reminder to spread the wealth. There are some that want to give, but don't want to see the same people grabbing them up. Make sense? I'm not trying to be a scrooge here, just a friendly reminder::thumbsup::

Do I have to share it with the kids?
Nope. I'll send some maple lollipops for them. I need to make a batch for family stocking stuffers anyway.
You keep the syrup to put on your bacon. :smile2:

Who else would like maple lollipops ? I'll send out 6-packs to three people.

I really hope this doesn't damper the spirit of this thread. However, it's been brought to my attention that there may be some that are grabbing more than their share of the freebies here. I don't have ANYONE in mind when I type this. If the shoe doesn't fit, ignore this post. I don't want to offend anyone. This is just a friendly reminder to spread the wealth. There are some that want to give, but don't want to see the same people grabbing them up. Make sense? I'm not trying to be a scrooge here, just a friendly reminder::thumbsup::

gimme gimme gimme. :hmm3grin2orange:

Nope. I'll send some maple lollipops for them. I need to make a batch for family stocking stuffers anyway.
You keep the syrup to put on your bacon. :smile2:

Who else would like maple lollipops ? I'll send out 6-packs to three people.

I'd love try some maple pops. Sounds nutritious! :laugh:

It's easy to get into a "Nice, I'll take that!" mode. I've had to force myself to lift my fingers from the keyboard a few times.

If the shoe doesn't fit, ignore this post.
It might fit me. :eek2:
I spend a lot of (way too much :)) time on here and happened to be on when a few things I could use were offered.
I have refrained if it wasn't something I could put to good use and I hope to give back more than I've been given.
I'm sorry if it was me that ruffled feathers and would be happy to forward anything I've been given to someone in need. Send me a PM and it's done. No names mentioned, no offense taken by me. Send the PM through a moderator to remain anonymous.
Merry Christmas all and thanks for making this a great thread and a great website.

Last edited:
I have the surviving half of an MS460 crankcase, the FW side. It is in great shape, the saw died long before its time (taken out by a tree is what I was told). I know Stihl case halves are tough to match, but this one is too nice to sit gathering dust.

attachment.php

I will be receiving one file and handle... I sure do appreciate all the giving and plan on doing some myself here in the next few days.

I sure hope nobody sees any of these freebies on eBay or in the classifieds... That would NOT be cool.:msp_mad:

TFB

Free for the cost of shipping.

c913ad62.jpg

Hey. I've got one of those somewhere too that I'll probably never get around to checking into. Heck, for all I know it might run with a carb. kit and new rubber. I do remember that it is complete and pulls over. Same deal. Free for cost of shipping + you must agree to post a thread on how it turns out. :smile2:

Back