Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the shipping, 18" Oregon

IMG_4615.jpg

IMG_4614.jpg

That will fit my 116 ! Only got a 16 on it now LOL ?? Is it 3/8 ?? HOLD ON I AM PASSING ! I HAVE ALREADY ASK ABOUT A COUPLE BARS! SOMEONE ELSE GRAB IT ! LOL

Last edited:
I sure hope nobody sees any of these freebies on eBay or in the classifieds... That would NOT be cool.:msp_mad:

TFB
That might result in the seller being taken to a sleeping bag party. :msp_smile:

Everyone of the items I gifted has been shipped out. Merry christmas to all of my fellow AS members. I do still have the handle bar mount for a 49sp Jonserds. I cant seem to find any more to give but I will search the garage again this weekend. Also to let you all know I shipped my 460 to Eric Copsey for my christmas mod. I am very excited to be getting this done, after running Heavyfuel and Grandpatractor's modded saws this last weekend I cant wait to try out my 460.

Free to a good home. Just pay the freight.

It needs crank seals but has a perfect piston and cylinder. It runs good but fails the vacuum test.

All the powersharp parts are there including the original chain.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I really hope this doesn't damper the spirit of this thread. However, it's been brought to my attention that there may be some that are grabbing more than their share of the freebies here. I don't have ANYONE in mind when I type this. If the shoe doesn't fit, ignore this post. I don't want to offend anyone. This is just a friendly reminder to spread the wealth. There are some that want to give, but don't want to see the same people grabbing them up. Make sense? I'm not trying to be a scrooge here, just a friendly reminder::thumbsup::

Damn the smart phones :bang:

I'm under 40 and WELL over 25, and I don't have one....

So, i've missed out on a couple things (as i'm sure OTHERS have...)....but there is NO SUCH THING AS A WHINER that has the Christmas spirit!

MEATSAW chains are about ready to go out ;)

LOL ! I have a "looser Tracfone" (what my kid calls it) and I've only used that about 5 times in the past year.

Bri,

how was the crop this yr for syrup? I heard it was slim down this way...

If the offer is still open for pops, count me in!!

OR, If you have some syrup to spare, I'll trade ya something..

I DRINK (well, sip it..) it straight!! :laugh: :bang:

Bri,

how was the crop this yr for syrup? I heard it was slim down this way...

If the offer is still open for pops, count me in!!
We had a good year. No big runs, but steady and relentless (up past midnight many weeknights + work the next day).
Did you know that it takes @ 7 beers per man to make a gallon of syrup ? :smile2:
The folks up North were tapping their trees wearing snowshoes and standing on 2'+ of snow. They must have needed ladders to take their taps out when the season was over and the snow was gone.
You're #3 for pops. PM your mailing address.
We might could work something out for syrup for parts, but that's for another thread.
Merry Christmas.

My main laptop is messing up and wont let me send out any PM's or write on posts (Im on my sisters computer now)
Made me miss out on some stuff :msp_thumbdn::msp_thumbdn:

Back