Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
djones 360 pickup coil is on its way. No shipping charge, hope it works:smile2:

I dont have any extra saw parts so I will throw this out there full box of R-P 30-06 brass
first PM gets it shipping is on me

I need to dig around, but I bet I got something (non saw related) that I can send out... This thread is great!

i might be interested in the craftsman but since i've already gotten something from this thread i'll just wait a bit longer. course i'd have to know what the postage was. you only just listed it last night. the late sleepers haven't had a chance to look yet.

That was my thinking, too. I enjoy watching this thread just to see what's on here. I had no idea it would take off like this. Wow!

Free to a good home. Just pay the freight.

It needs crank seals but has a perfect piston and cylinder. It runs good but fails the vacuum test.

All the powersharp parts are there including the original chain.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It's still available. Shipping to anywhere in the US will be less than 25.00. It's the same frame as the Poulan XXV but is a smaller displacement at 2.1 CI. I've thought about building it with a XXV engine ported for a GTG saw. :D

It's still available. Shipping to anywhere in the US will be less than 25.00. It's the same frame as the Poulan XXV but is a smaller displacement at 2.1 CI. I've thought about building it with a XXV engine ported for a GTG saw. :D

Who on earth would want a saw like that one.:msp_tongue:

Randy it is a Poulan XXV. The 2.1/XXV was 34cc and the first of two displacements used in these saws. Same frame as a S25 (Super XXV) which is 38cc. I've got one just like your Chrismas saw. 'Tis a Craftsman 2.1A that Mark sent me a while ago with a good P/C to swap in. It's in the "project line". Keeping from being greedy (and just plain silly.......damn CAD) and asking you for another. Put seals in it and give it to the family member/friend (can't remember who you said it was) that likes it instead.

Last edited:
Randy it is a Poulan XXV. The 2.1/XXV was 34cc and the first of two displacements used in these saws. Same frame as a S25 (Super XXV) which is 38cc. I've got one just like your Chrismas saw. 'Tis a Craftsman 2.1A that Mark sent me a while ago with a good P/C to swap in. It's in the "project line". Keeping from being greedy (and just plain silly.......damn CAD) and asking you for another. Put seals in it and give it to the family member/friend (can't remember who you said it was) that likes it instead.

Thanks for the info Aaron. If no one takes it I'll fix it up and gift it to Jon. He like the odd ducks. :D

I must say though.....the more he runs these ported saws that come through the less he picks up his own saws. :laugh:

Not you Randy......................You gave it to me. :laugh:

Yeah, but it cleaned up nicely, I really should keep one of those someday......after I get the new shop built, and get finished moving. I need to go hit up that saw shop down south of me, I think he has a few more, plus a ton of 009/015. Always seems to be people needing those parts. I know he has a 3400cv and a homelite 330 in the junk pile.

Oregon Bar

This is a bar that I got along with some other stuff. Used, but still has a lot of life left in it.
Not sure what it came off of, but yours for the cost of shipping (approximately 3 pounds) if you can use it. Info is from Oregon:

OREGON 200PXDD176 NK

'Double Guard' laminated bar with sprocket nose

nominal length 20" 3/8" pitch, .050" gauge, 70 drive links

"Fits a variety of Allis Chalmers, Dayton, Echo, John Deere, McCulloch, Montgomery Wards, Poulon, Red Mad, Sears, Skil, Tanaka, Western Auto, and other saws"

Philbert

attachment.php

Old OREGON Bar for Husky

This bar came with a Husky 44 Rancher. Definitely a 'vintage' bar.
Appears to be solid, with sprocket nose, with a lot of life left in it.
Yours for the cost of shipping (approximately 3 pounds) if you can use it.

nominal length 14" (18" total, 2-3/4" at widest point) .325" pitch, .050" gauge (?), (?) drive links

Info stamped on bar:

"24179
1650 2848TC
OREGON
Canada Patented 1974
Grease Nose Hourly
Made in Canada
"

Philbert

attachment.php

PowerSharp Starter Kit for Smaller STIHL Saws

I have a lightly used, Oregon PowerSharp 'self-sharpening' chain starter kit that will fit smaller STIHL saws
(MS 170 - MS 211 - please check the Product Selector at: PowerSharp Sharpens chain on your chainsaw in seconds to see if it will fit your saw).
Perfect for the person (or skeptic!) with one of these saws* who would like to try out the PowerSharp system.

Yours for the cost of shipping (around 3-4 pounds)

Includes: 16" bar, PowerSharp chain, sharpening cassette, and sharpening stone.

Model:541655

*Note: fits smaller STIHL saws, and a limited number of Craftsman, Olympyk, McCulloch, Troy-Bilt, and Wen/Wagner models.
Please check the product selector on the manufacturer's website to be sure that it will fit your saw.

Check out the PowerSharp threads on A.S. for more information on the system.

Philbert

This is a bar that I got along with some other stuff. Used, but still has a lot of life left in it.
Not sure what it came off of, but yours for the cost of shipping (approximately 3 pounds) if you can use it. Info is from Oregon:

OREGON 200PXDD176 NK

'Double Guard' laminated bar with sprocket nose

nominal length 20" 3/8" pitch, .050" gauge, 70 drive links

"Fits a variety of Allis Chalmers, Dayton, Echo, John Deere, McCulloch, Montgomery Wards, Poulon, Red Mad, Sears, Skil, Tanaka, Western Auto, and other saws"

Philbert

attachment.php

i could use that. pm sent

Now how did you see that well enough to tell what it was???? :hmm3grin2orange:

I reckon no one wants the Craftsman.

Well fine, I'll put a set of seals in it and port it for a climbing saw. My son-in-law likes it anyway.

PORT IT! PORT IT! If it works out you can do my S25DA.:msp_sneaky:

Latest posts

Back