Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't feel bad, I have a smart phone, but I've missed out too. Haven't gotten anything yet, but given a bunch of stuff away. Anybody feel sorry for me yet.:cry::cry:

No.... if I did, I'd send ya a 372 XPW top end ;) but...i don't fee bad...

Heck, I missed out on the 30"? bar from PACity, which would have been righteous on the 2100 I'm building! and to think, RIGHT at the end of lunchtime!! :bang: Thread is still fun to watch!

maybe i'll get some coal!! lol

Last edited:
Did you grind it out at a angle? Had to do one of my converted Echo to Husky mounts. And the 37" hardnose on the S1050A

Zach has the right idea. Those big Pioneers all seem to need the hole ground out a bit or they plug. Even with the correct NOS bars I've still had trouble.

yeah 8up f-150 does have a sick sense of humor

butt the chick is hawt !.....LOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOOL

you should see some of the other crap thats on his computer

no wonder it crashes soooo much

yeah 8up f-150 does have a sick sense of humor

butt the chick is hawt !.....LOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOOL

you should see some of the other crap thats on his computer

no wonder it crashes soooo much

thats why your puter is sooooo slow because you down loading all those pics of midget fat chicks:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Did you grind it out at a angle? Had to do one of my converted Echo to Husky mounts. And the 37" hardnose on the S1050A

It came with the saw and I don't believe the oiler hole has an angle ground into it. Thanks for the tip it'll probably help some. When it's clean it dumps oil on the bar even on low setting.
Kevin

Okay lets get this going again. i got what looks like a homelite hard nose bar 20 inch.thats needs cleaning yours for the cost of shipping. Merry Christmas everyone

ok guys here is something else for anyone that wants it,,,, i am just asking the shipping for it,,,,,,, i got this today and went over it,, has a new carb but it is flooding bad,,,it does run pretty good when it does get going but the mixture screws are all the way in,,, air filter is missing,, i will be keeping the bar,, chain is toast,,,,,, the shipping should be no more then 15.00 to the lower 48,, if anyone wants it just pm me

002.jpg

ok guys here is something else for anyone that wants it,,,, i am just asking the shipping for it,,,,,,, i got this today and went over it,, has a new carb but it is flooding bad,,,it does run pretty good when it does get going but the mixture screws are all the way in,,, air filter is missing,, i will be keeping the bar,, chain is toast,,,,,, the shipping should be no more then 15.00 to the lower 48,, if anyone wants it just pm me

002.jpg

i like the colors of it. red and green now that is some Christmas colors.

Latest posts

Back