To those that do and don't know him......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGBORE577

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Dave Neiger whom has become a good friend. His son-in-law, Ron (42), passed due to a valiant fight against Leukemia. Dave and his family are extremely upset. The funeral is tomorrow. Please keep him in your hearts and prayers.

Sincerely,
Jay.

I can't say that I know Dave or his son, but 42 is just too early for God to call a son home.

Prayers for Ron and the family he left behind.

My heart goes out to the family.

He was a helluva guy and seemed to be a great dad.

I wish the family peace.

Fred

Dave and family,

I am sorry for your loss. It is an incredible shame to lose someone so soon, so young. As hollow as words are at times like these, I do wish you all the best in this awful time - fond memories, comfort, peace, and the companionship and support of friends and acquaintences. If there is anything that any of us can do, just say it.

-brandon

I just got off the phone with Dave Neiger whom has become a good friend. His son-in-law, Ron (42), passed due to a valiant fight against Leukemia. Dave and his family are extremely upset. The funeral is tomorrow. Please keep him in your hearts and prayers.

Sincerely,
Jay.

I will keep him in my heart, this is just sad.......:cry:

Hey Dave,
My condolences, go to you and you family.
I wish you well through this time of grieving.
GOD WILL BLESS YOU and YOUR FAMILY ...

I met Ron at Daves only 9 months ago. A strapping young man. Very hard to believe.
Jay

Thanks to all.

We had Rons funeral today, he was one of a kind and the legacy that he leaves behind is pretty impressive. Number one of course is my daughter Lorie she is one tough cookie never wavered in her belief or let Ron stop fighting. Then 3 children Pattie 20, Megan 18, & Matt 14, wonderful kids that have their feet on the ground and will get through this in fine shape. This was the largest funeral I have ever attended approx. 500, it is very gratifying to read the AS site responses and I hope that some of you will contact your local blood drive units and get a bone marrow test for the marrow bank, it is a swab taken from the mouth and takes about 5min. It can help so many people that have to have a transplant. Well I am going to the shop and see if I cant develope a eyeball windshield wiper, we sure needed some in the church today.
Dave

We had Rons funeral today, he was one of a kind and the legacy that he leaves behind is pretty impressive. Number one of course is my daughter Lorie she is one tough cookie never wavered in her belief or let Ron stop fighting. Then 3 children Pattie 20, Megan 18, & Matt 14, wonderful kids that have their feet on the ground and will get through this in fine shape. This was the largest funeral I have ever attended approx. 500, it is very gratifying to read the AS site responses and I hope that some of you will contact your local blood drive units and get a bone marrow test for the marrow bank, it is a swab taken from the mouth and takes about 5min. It can help so many people that have to have a transplant. Well I am going to the shop and see if I cant develope a eyeball windshield wiper, we sure needed some in the church today.
Dave

Dear Dave,

Please accept my most sincere condolances/sympathy for your familys loss,,,
Just want you to assure you that I have been and will continue too keep you all lifted in Prayer in the coming months,,,Even though I never met him,,, It is amazing to see even in the hurt and confusion of the Loss,,, as you mentioned with the size of the funeral is a testimony and a mark of the man as a Father, Husband, & Son in law that Ron was....A true family man,,, and how He was Loved by your community who pulled together & rallied around you all,,,,, what a blessing to witness that out pouring of Love... I have no doubt that they,,, along with all of us will continue.. If there is anything you need let me know,,,:angel: :angel: :angel:

May God Bless,,,,
(RR2'ed)
Rick Powell

Sorry to hear about the passing of your son-in-law. You & your family have my condolences Dave. Words are never enough when we lose a loved one. May all of you find peace and strength in our heavenly Father above.

God Bless,
Russ

Latest posts

Back