Took a year, But finally back to sawin.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You better take it easy, I got my eye on you lol:buttkick: Good to see you functioning just go slow and when ya get strong again I can make you head brusher:hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

You better take it easy, I got my eye on you lol:buttkick: Good to see you functioning just go slow and when ya get strong again I can make you head brusher:hmm3grin2orange:
I stopped cause you was gonna kick my butt if i overdid it. lol Also the wife was too. I felt the back gettin tired so i quit. What's a head brusher. That the guy who drags limbs to the chipper?

I stopped cause you was gonna kick my butt if i overdid it. lol Also the wife was too. I felt the back gettin tired so i quit. What's a head brusher. That the guy who drags limbs to the chipper?

The sore back is a good thing. Nothing stabilizes the back better than building the back and abdominal muscles.

Lol its a made up position lol yeah pretty much a groundie! I used to run several men and I made up this position to get them competing it was like top groundie! ?You would not believe the competition for that distinction:hmm3grin2orange:

Lol its a made up position lol yeah pretty much a groundie! I used to run several men and I made up this position to get them competing it was like top groundie! ?You would not believe the competition for that distinction:hmm3grin2orange:
Works for me, It pay about 20 dollars an hour? :monkey:I'll be there in the morning. Since i will be the head brusher.

The sore back is a good thing. Nothing stabilizes the back better than building the back and abdominal muscles.

AMEN!!! I think that is what has made the huge diff for me. HUGE!!!

Walking 3.5 to 4.5 miles every morning was the start of it...then some mountain biking about once or twice a week ~ the same 3.5 mile path that I normally walk/run my dogs on.

Don't discount something as simple as walking...I'm convinced that it is responsible for at least 1/2 of my progress, maybe more.

Walking 3.5 to 4.5 miles every morning was the start of it...then some mountain biking about once or twice a week ~ the same 3.5 mile path that I normally walk/run my dogs on.

Don't discount something as simple as walking...I'm convinced that it is responsible for at least 1/2 of my progress, maybe more.

Yup, I try to do a lot of walking, After surgery the doc told me to walk at least a mile a day when i could. Lost 40 pounds doing it too.

For sure, I've read quite a few health magazines that praise walking and running as one of the top ab workouts.

Latest posts

Back