Tractor Supply Coupon?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him... Got you too while I was at it... I'm the rep Santa today... :big_smile:

Cool, back at ya. Even rep Santa needs a gift once in a while. :msp_thumbsup:

It did let me get Howard too so it's a double shot for him, it's just rep madness today!

I got mine in the mail today and it says 15% off entire purchase with a maximum savings of $150.00. I take that to mean if its over $1000 $150.00 off is all you get off. Thats a pretty good chunk off your splitter though.

Wow, I was so busy getting a coupon that my buddy beat me to a warranty return splitter at TSC. It isn't even scratched yet. Had a loose lovejoy coupler, the store fixed it and sold the "used" splitter for $800. He went over it and found a couple loose bolts but other than that the thing is working great!

BTW this site is the best of all the ones I frequent. Must be due to the hard working, down to earth people who are on here!! :msp_thumbsup:

Wow, I was so busy getting a coupon that my buddy beat me to a warranty return splitter at TSC. It isn't even scratched yet. Had a loose lovejoy coupler, the store fixed it and sold the "used" splitter for $800. He went over it and found a couple loose bolts but other than that the thing is working great!

BTW this site is the best of all the ones I frequent. Must be due to the hard working, down to earth people who are on here!! :msp_thumbsup:

Got you too artbaldoni!!! Ho ho ho!!!!

Last edited:
+1 This is the reason I always enjoy comming back here because people are always helpful in such a fantastic way!

Man you got a splitter for one piece of wood! Now that is luxury!

Yeah us wood burning types are all about luxury and spending money...:msp_biggrin:

Brother and I have just had 35 acres select cut and have all the tops and butts (reason for splitter) to use for firewood. Lucky for me he doesn't have a wood stove and I get all the wood! :clap:

About 15 cords so far and haven't even made a real dent yet. I should be good for the next 5 years or more!:msp_drool:

Yeah us wood burning types are all about luxury and spending money...:msp_biggrin:

Brother and I have just had 35 acres select cut and have all the tops and butts (reason for splitter) to use for firewood. Lucky for me he doesn't have a wood stove and I get all the wood! :clap:

About 15 cords so far and haven't even made a real dent yet. I should be good for the next 5 years or more!:msp_drool:

Sounds like just selling this amount and the splitter is payed for.

Greetings from the other side of the pond.

Spent some quality time with the slaves and the splitter this morning. So far so good!
View attachment 208381

Got to get used to cutting at 26" length instead of 30". :msp_biggrin:

Yeah... 30" don't fit in that splitter very good, does it... :msp_wink:
I thought those looked like pretty long splits! Make your trailer look short...:msp_biggrin:

Spent some quality time with the slaves and the splitter this morning. So far so good!
View attachment 208381

Got to get used to cutting at 26" length instead of 30". :msp_biggrin:

Unless the Huskee has been redesigned, 26" cuts would be very discouraging when trying to split. 25" is/was max. length it will split.

Nothing ticks me off more than having a piece I bucked to 25 1/2" instead of 24", especially if it was heavy to put on the splitter in the first place.

Thanks to all your reviews on this site I have convinced my wife that i should stopped borrowing my brother-in-laws aging Kelly splitter and get a nice new 22ton huskee. So I plan on buying this the week after Xmas since its way too crazy during the holidays to get anything else done right now. So I signed up for the Tractor supply mailing list in hopes of seeing one of these coupons popping up in my e-mail but no such luck, Anyone out there have any links to one? now a days every little bit helps.
Cancel the request for coupons just realized the Coupons in question were have already expired...Ohh well might just hold out and hope they have a end of year sale.
Thanks,
Jonathan

Last edited:
Back