traded an 090 plus....for this

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumnuts

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Australia / Victoria / Mornington Peninsula
Have been looking ,solidly ,for over a year for one of these.
Only one I've come across .Fortunate has low hours on the clock.....
holding my breath till it gets here.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Graeme...

Traded an 090? Must be a good deal otherwise you wouldn't have gone for it but what model of Mac is that and is it bigger/badder than the SP125?

EDIT: Sorry just went back and saw the link. Interesting saw. You must have too many 090s for your own good...LOL

Last edited:
Graeme...

Traded an 090? Must be a good deal otherwise you wouldn't have gone for it but what model of Mac is that and is it bigger/badder than the SP125?

EDIT: Sorry just went back and saw the link. Interesting saw. You must have too many 090s for your own good...LOL
Some :blush:
Mate i work with has a 14' DAB Mountain Ash happening soon.He got mates rates on the 090.Guy i bought the saw from is cash.

QUOTE=gmax;1629279]Graeme , Good score, looks to be in nice shape, it's good to see a yellow saw
with class! :cheers:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Wayne / Only it's now the second one known to exist / smile
:cheers:

Last edited:
Great find gumnuts!
I've only ever seen these in pictures, come to think of it I've only ever seen 166's in pictures too, I really "need" a 166!
Bought a Dolmar CC and a Dolmar CA over the weekend and I'm awaiting theit arrival too, nothing compared to your anticipation though!

Great find gumnuts!
I've only ever seen these in pictures, come to think of it I've only ever seen 166's in pictures too, I really "need" a 166!
Bought a Dolmar CC and a Dolmar CA over the weekend and I'm awaiting theit arrival too, nothing compared to your anticipation though!

I /we know the need....nothing but another one will scratch it.:)
Congrats back at you on the CC and CA.
:cheers:

Great find, I have been looking for a few years
to get one of these. Only seen them in pic's.

Show us some good pic's when it arrives.

Lee

Latest posts

Back