Trajectile Dysfunction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm quoting this whole post. Cause most everyone ought to read it again. . And it shows that whether your on the east or west side, doing it right is doing it right.

Hey Glen Thanks! I'm a product of my screw ups and the nuggets of info I've pulled out of you guys over the years.

Agreed, except I occasionally cut dutchmans from under the lean. Only when I have to..

That's funny because I had that in there and deleted it. Didn't want to get too confusing. Sometimes you do what you've got to do. You see something movin the wrong way and off comes the near side or when shes swingin too far. That's the thing about falling timber. There are no set rules. Just knowing how and when to improvise.

I was going to reply the same thing but I didn't have time. What with finding out that drywall stilts aren't spec ed for over 225 lbs. And debating as to whether or not I should order a hawk and a couple trowels or stick with pan and knives. :confused2:

Stick with pan and knives, and a ladder. By the time you learn to walk on stilts you'll be done.

Latest posts

Back