Transaction with AS member gone bad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make this a sticky, then no one will read it!!!

A lot of troll action in the winter time........

I feel your question has been answered adequately...several times even..!!

Soo what again is it you don't understand..??
:cheers:
J2F

Wow, this is becoming tiresome.I guess my question is why do people feel the need to post.... In before lock....? That has apparently not been answered to my satisfaction. 'Your' explanation is just, well, nothing.

Well, 2 saws, shipped, delivered. for $150..........

How big of a deal can be made anyway....

2 non running Wildthings?

Brad,

I completely disagree. Not all of us can post a picture of us sitting behind 2 computers during the day with one devoted strictly to AS. That is not a option that many have. There are many of us that work many jobs outside of being at home working on saws or behind a computer. I do not know anything about the situation that involves the OP and the seller. I really doubt you do either.

Do you??????

If not how can you say There's very few excuses for no communication in this day and age..........

I am not sure how you can say that. Do you understand most folks have lives outside AS. Everyone does not have a smart phone. Hell I have no idea what the F.. a smart phone is. I do not know how to text. I will bet many are like me. We are not all techo genius but that does not make us dishonest. We still commumicate the ole fashion way Flipping pick up the damm dial type phone and ring a guy up. That works better that starting a bit//h session:msp_confused::msp_confused::msp_confused:

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!
Been tellin'em that for yrs, were not all desk jockeys!

If you have time to sell something there is NO excuse not to be I'm touch with the buyer. If you don't have time to communicate with the buyer you shouldn't sell.

Ndlawrence, I agree with you 110%. It has nothing to do with whether or not you have a smart phone or what kind of job you work. If you sold an item, then it's your responsibility to follow through in a timely manner. There is no excuse for someone ignoring all contact for a period like two weeks. That's totally unacceptable and unresponsible in my books. If someone can't follow through, then don't sell stuff. Period.

Well, 2 saws, shipped, delivered. for $150..........

How big of a deal can be made anyway....

2 non running Wildthings?
right!! #### happens !! but a baseball bat an cracking knee caps also has a nice little ring to it :biggrin:

do some researcch on the net about the guy. then his family. send his wife flowers at work with a note to talk to her husband about it. thatll raise a brow or two:blob2:

Also by saying in before the lock allows you to subscribe and watch this disaster unfold:hmm3grin2orange:

Some observations that leave me wondering about this is has this person been active on here (AS site) since this transaction took place?

Is it just someone that posted a for sale item or was this through the classifieds as those could be non-active members on the forum.

If so then why is he not coming forward.

If not others here might know where/how to get ahold of him.

It smells bad no matter how you try to fry it right now:msp_ohmy:

yeah,, like Spam???? instead of real bacon or ham???

These kinds of threads are always a bad idea, and are never productive. Trust me, I've learned the hard way, lol. You're going to find two camps of people. Some will jump on your back, others will pile on the sellers back. Logic and reason doesn't even have to exist. It simply happens. Guys just like a fight. Chances are you'll get your stuff. And, don't judge us all by one guys actions.

And yet you are the second leading poster on this thread, so which camp are you in???????? lmao

And yet you are the second leading poster on this thread, so which camp are you in???????? lmao

You mean second leading poster on this forum?:)

Well, let's just say, I have a little experience on the topic:bang: I learned the hard way that these threads are a very bad idea, lol. But for the record, I wouldn't do business with someone that isn't any more responsible than this guy appears to be.

You mean second leading poster on this forum?:)

Well, let's just say, I have a little experience on the topic:bang: I learned the hard way that these threads are a very bad idea, lol. But for the record, I wouldn't do business with someone that isn't any more responsible than this guy appears to be.

yeah that too! :laugh:

at least you're not in the middle on this one.

Wow, this is becoming tiresome.I guess my question is why do people feel the need to post.... In before lock....? That has apparently not been answered to my satisfaction. 'Your' explanation is just, well, nothing.

I have never done it, so I have no answer and in the absence of any knowledge or rationale, will not venture a guess. However, if you feel it is an important question, perhaps you could PM those that posted in that vein earlier and get their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back