Transaction with AS member gone bad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap...if his buddys are anything like mine, the bastards will armor all the seat before his first test run.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

:D That brings back memories... painfull ones, but good memories none the less! And the perpetrators that did the heinous act got what was comming to em:yoyo:

The thing about it is Bill and Jacob, does the seller not know that before he agrees to sell the saw ?

If you have time to sell it, you have time to tell a man where it's at.

I agree and I wasn't saying the seller in this case should not be communicating with the buyer.
During my busy times, I simply just don't make any deals. Like others have said, we don't know the full story here.
I'm waiting on a guy in England right now. I paid for some parts the first week in Jan.
It turns out the guy had a massive stroke and is now recovering.

Those triples were fast, but only in a straight line, thats how they got the nickname "Flexible Flyer" I had a 250 triple and it screamed, and handled well. But I'd take an RD 350 or 250 over any of the tri's.

Brad,

I completely disagree. Not all of us can post a picture of us sitting behind 2 computers during the day with one devoted strictly to AS. That is not a option that many have. There are many of us that work many jobs outside of being at home working on saws or behind a computer. I do not know anything about the situation that involves the OP and the seller. I really doubt you do either.

Do you??????

If not how can you say There's very few excuses for no communication in this day and age..........

I am not sure how you can say that. Do you understand most folks have lives outside AS. Everyone does not have a smart phone. Hell I have no idea what the F.. a smart phone is. I do not know how to text. I will bet many are like me. We are not all techo genius but that does not make us dishonest. We still commumicate the ole fashion way Flipping pick up the damm dial type phone and ring a guy up. That works better that starting a bit//h session:msp_confused::msp_confused::msp_confused:

If you have time to sell something there is NO excuse not to be I'm touch with the buyer. If you don't have time to communicate with the buyer you shouldn't sell.

Who is the seller??????

Let's get this over with!!!!!

So all that bellyaching and whining over these type of threads in days gone by was just an act?? Yeah I forgot you were the chainsaw instigator here.

:D

Naaah, it was all an act.....

Let's hang the scum up tonight?

Can't hang em without a name and with a name............the thread gets closed so I guess we're kinda stuck in this twilight zone type of infinite loop for now.

On a related note. Is there some purpose in this 'In before lock' thing so many do, or is it just a juvenile stunt? I see it so many times but fail to understand the significance.

On a related note. Is there some purpose in this 'In before lock' thing so many do, or is it just a juvenile stunt? I see it so many times but fail to understand the significance.

When threads cross the line and violate the rules, they get "locked" (or even deleted). Once they are "locked" no additional comments can be posted. Most folks know when things are headed south and the train is about to come off the tracks.

It was Jonsereds version of the Norwegian Comet saws, but the diesel wasn't really a great idea.......:biggrin:

Yeah I bet it was a heavy pig,,,, almost as bad as an Orange handled Mid range 029-290-039/390 series saw that you love to rag on!!!!

Sorry Niko,,,, I couldnt help myself bro!!!!!:biggrin::frown::msp_tongue::msp_thumbup::hmm3grin2orange::eek2:

but I bet that thing is worth some coinage,,,

Last edited:

Juvenile stunt.

When sometimes things get "too heated-up"..the moderators will "lock" the thread..

Especially...when it's really over nothing more than opinion.

The "in before lock" signals that the poster feels the thread will soon be locked.

Hope this helps..
:cheers:
J2F

When threads cross the line and violate the rules, they get "locked" (or even deleted). Once they are "locked" no additional comments can be posted. Most folks know when things are headed south and the train is about to come off the tracks.

I fully understand that. The question, though, remains.

Also by saying in before the lock allows you to subscribe and watch this disaster unfold:hmm3grin2orange:

Some observations that leave me wondering about this is has this person been active on here (AS site) since this transaction took place?

Is it just someone that posted a for sale item or was this through the classifieds as those could be non-active members on the forum.

If so then why is he not coming forward.

If not others here might know where/how to get ahold of him.

It smells bad no matter how you try to fry it right now:msp_ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back