Transaction with AS member gone bad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never done it, so I have no answer and in the absence of any knowledge or rationale, will not venture a guess. However, if you feel it is an important question, perhaps you could PM those that posted in that vein earlier and get their opinion.

Here is as good a place as any. We are already here. I thought it a simple question, not something needing a back alley approach.

Good night fellow chainsaw nuts. You can hate me tomorrow Guido. I'm tired.

Ok time for a quick update. He finally replied last night after I sent him a stern note. His message was brief: sorry for wait shipping tomorrow morning. I told him to please send me a note when he got it shipped with tracking info. I hope he did ship them, but I have a feeling he didn't ship anything this morning.

What is certainly odd is that he communicated promptly and often during negotiation of the sale. But it seems like he has dropped off the face of the planet now that he got the money. But I am glad at least I have gotten somewhat of a response, as dubious as it may be.

Last edited:
Wow, this is becoming tiresome.I guess my question is why do people feel the need to post.... In before lock....? That has apparently not been answered to my satisfaction. 'Your' explanation is just, well, nothing.

Interesting question...

...I don't have an answer though. Just wanted to get in before the lock.

Well something is always better than nothing....i dont think ive ever had anything shipped on a saturday but im sure some people do it. maybe monday. how far away is this guy?

Ok time for a quick update. He finally replied last night after I sent him a stern note. His message was brief: sorry for wait shipping tomorrow morning. I told him to please send me a note when he got it shipped with tracking info. I hope he did ship them, but I have a feeling he didn't ship anything this morning.

What is certainly odd is that he communicated promptly and often during negotiation of the sale. But it seems like he has dropped off the face of the planet now that he got the money. But I am glad at least I have gotten somewhat of a response, as dubious as it may be.

It sounds like the ball might be rolling your way. Clearly this is not being handled in a way most would do things around here. I have sold a few saws here and everything went smoothly and some parts and been sent parts without any problems.

Hopefully things will work out as the intial deal was meant to be:msp_unsure:

Tomorrow? The last day to watch football for a long time? A day of endless beer and barbecue? I can wait.

your right, the day that comes in second to thanksgiving for most food consumed in the US would be a bad day to drive to maine. plus i think theres some kind of game on later that night. but i dont think anybody really watches it, i dont even know whos playing.

Come bud I'm just a town away let's go get your saw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back