• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Tree climbing gear Spurs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toxic2

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am looking for some tree climbing gear preferably in canada but can ship to a mailbox south of the border if need be. I am after a saddle spurs flip line mostly but am interested in everything because i am just starting to get into the climbing game. I have a few trees lined up now that i need to take down. Please message me here or pm me. Thanks

bump..im still looking for a starter spur climbing kit. thanks

I have a TON of nice climbing gear that is all extra (one saddle has only been used twice) send me a pm with your contact info and I'll get you the details on everything.

Sincerely,

Richard

Off the top of my head I know I've got a brand new lanyard, an almost new buckingham saddle, two extra pairs of spurs...anyways, just hit me up and we'll talk

Awsome richard. I am very interested in seeing some pictures and am in need of some gear very soon. Thanks

Latest posts

Back