Tree Company websites

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Links not working

John

Working on my end using cable

Which links giving you trouble?

Anyone else having problem w/ site?

TIA

Kevin

Well, here's mine:

NeTree

Of course, I'm right in the middle of re-vamping the entire site, so I'm not sure what exactly you'll see when you try it.

While I'm at it, I know alot of you guys have seen it before. Let me know what you think of the changes. I hope it's getting BETTER....

:D

Bug reports are most welcome, since not everyone uses the same browser or platform.

Last edited:
Dan (Down To Earth), all in all, the treeserve site looked nice, it's just
me being a bit picky. Most importantly I'd say it looks
pretty professional to the customers and that's really
what counts, not if the site impresses other arborists or not.

Nevertheless, no matter how good procedures a company
claims to have, those pictures from "just that day we didn't
have proper PPE on" seem to end up on websites.
There must be hundreds of better pictures to choose from,
why post those that are questionable at all ?
Again, the ripped bark may be from storm damage, but why
post it? Ripped bark doesn't look very professional and I am
pretty sure that it happened cause the upper cut is too close
to the lower cut.

That one pic that HB linked was real bad. It is what I was commenting on. I went and looked at the rest and they are all pretty good.

Erik I like that little "hazard" locust. One of those beasts uou need a grapple to get into the chipper.

well since everybody is sharing websites here's mine:D

www.verticalperfectionstreecare.com

i cannot say exactly but im sure it has generated 20K in work last year. not bad considering my website costs 200 bucks a year!!
Hopefully this is a growing trend and i can ditch my yellow pages ad which costs 40 times that amount:(

Originally posted by John Paul Sanborn

Erik I like that little "hazard" locust. One of those beasts uou need a grapple to get into the chipper.

JPS, I'm just glad that nobody had to spike it... can you imagine gaffing out in one of those? OUCH!!!:eek:

Needless to say, that one went in the chipper VERRRRRYYYY carefully!:D

I took a quick look at the links to your sites. They look good; professional, and informative.

I also looked with a critical eye for safety concerns. I didn't spend too much time looking that closely at the pictures (I'd need better resolution and more time) but things looked good. No glaring Z133.1 violations.

Nicely done.

TMW

PS If you ever want an extremely critical eye to look over some photo before you post it, email it to me. I just got done ripping apart the ads in the February TCI magazine.

McPeak

How could we ever forget McPeak.

Looking back it was alot of fun trying to bring him around even though he would have nothing to do with us.

TreeCo,
Looks pretty good to me. The only thing I really noticed is that the text in the buttons on the left edge don't contrast very well to the background, on my monitor anyways. Nice layout!

here's mine....

http://www.golden1arborist.com/

i'm going to be doing some tree work
later this spring for a web-page designer.
we're going to do a little bartaring!!! any
suggenstions or comments would be great!!!!
thanks,
budroe:cool:
p.s. does anyone have their web address
printed on their business cards??????

Latest posts

Back