Tree guy sayings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be WAY too much fun...... #1, THAT TREES GONNA GROW BACK BY THE TIME YOU GET HER DOWN BOY!!!!!!!!!!! #2 IF YOU GET HIT ITS YOUR OWN DAM FAULT!!!! #3 IF A SAW AINT RUNNIN', YOU BEST BE DRAGGIN' BRUSH!!!! #4, (equipment related, a normal way to answer the phone) What broke? #5 If you think you got a good idea just stop right there! #6 JOUNIOR!!!!!!! #7 Theres no reason........ #8 Watch out boy, those trees'll kill ya. #9 10 11, Greenhorn, grunty, maggot, #12, I gotta run me down to the A-par-men-tos, and grab me a 6-pack of wild beans, these dam white boys dont know how to work or what a $'s worth.(a real helpfull motavational ploy) #13 I need a M.O.M. (My own Mexi) #14 THIS AINT GOIN FAST ENUFF!!!!!!!! (thats when they know I want both bull ropes, and hell is about to rain from above) XXXXXXXXXX give me a day and I'll fill this thread till you beg me to stop cuz you pee your pants laughin. To tired to think off all the good ones.----- oh yeah, @Biggy Termy, Looks good from my house.__________my personal fave, IF YOU CANT BUCKET, #### IT!!!!

Last edited:
take 5 steps back, now you can have a running start to go F$%k yourself

GRAB IT.............NOT ME, THE ROPE, HOMO

I WAS HITTING THE LIKE BUTTON , BUT THEN REALIZED I LIKE THEM ALL! I will quit yelling now, my wife is wondering why i am typing real hard

Last edited:
Were further than we ever been.

It's all over but the cryin.

It's easier to drag brush if you ain't cryin.

WHen I want your opinon i'll give it to ya.

Does your mamma always dress you like that for work?

Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful. ( Perfect for that occasion when you somehow manage to pull something out of your butt in your favor that should have never happened or you were told it couldn't be done that way)

Hey! Thanks for comin in today! (in the most sarcastic tone you can deliver. Ususally reserved for the middle of the day when you are ready to choke your groundie but can be used on the climber with caution!)

You cannot be so bored that you would start this thread! :laugh:
I'll play, :hmm3grin2orange:
:msp_w00t:
Why is there no paper in the printer?
No, I cannot give you a bid over the phone.
Ma'am, I am sorry , but the scratch on your car did not get there by us.

Oh, I get it now.
We called this one groundie 'deadwood'.
Jeff :msp_smile:

Dude! Don't pee there!!!!

LOL! Of course, as soon as I get this puppy on the ROW trained where to pee a couple of years ago, he steps on a yellowjacket nest in the timber.

Crap, now I have a lunatic dancing in front of me covered in yellowjackets. I'm knocking them off telling him to hold still, he breaks camp and heads through backyards getting naked heading for the river....easily one of the best ROW daze ever!

"get it fast or get it slow its all gota go"

"LOOK OUT ,RACOOOON!!" to the climber*(s)

"why is the tree that u guys were suppose to prune gone"?

Last edited:
LOL! Of course, as soon as I get this puppy on the ROW trained where to pee a couple of years ago, he steps on a yellowjacket nest in the timber.

Crap, now I have a lunatic dancing in front of me covered in yellowjackets. I'm knocking them off telling him to hold still, he breaks camp and heads through backyards getting naked heading for the river....easily one of the best ROW daze ever!

:clap:

As we top out a 100' white pine, over top a garage, and power line, with a power drop to the house and a phone line all mixed in...
Everything was lowered type job...

"dude, you know they sell christmass trees, right?"

Slack out, SLACKERS!!!

Take a wrap or ####'s going to snap.

You start the 880, and don't dig no trench!!

chipper friendly piles

Damn it! Was that a peeler?

Something to do.... would you rather be at home playing video games?. ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY!!!! $800!!! I coulda sold this Oak for $1700!!!!, responds with--- Did it for the wood. You guys smoke your breakfast? You keep standing there , I'll show you why you shouldnt. WRAP IT THE OTHER WAY!!!!! Is that a trim?, yeah, the one cut pruning method. Trim it to the ground. What am I gonna tell your wife when you finaly get your self killed? Tell her it shoulda happened a long time ago(EFFIN John). The old man used to just reach out there and CUT IT!!! ---- If you listen to me , you'll make more money, ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!(again, Effin John-remember the bad bosses thread?) Big deer, tall deer.( rip or peel, I.E. deer scrape. also known as Jim Peel.) Watch out for Matt, he's a ###ing psycho!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back