Tree Huggers Part 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Junkie, feel free to post more of your hot gf holding big wood.
Greg

Me and the crew, and two young western red cedar joined at the hip

TJ,

What's the appx dbh, height and spread of than tree? and is it a sycamore maple or platanus?

Here's the largest copper beech in Wa. It was 6 pm last night (a bit late for optimum photo light)..when I was shooting pics of it and the broken elm, a job we're hoping to land, in a cemetary. I started to freeclimb the beech, but quit after 25 feet, being alone, in shorts, no gear, and a stiff neck from my horrendous skiing fall last weekend at Whistler. It is 125 feet tall, 18 feet in circ, and about 80 feet crown spread (narrow for a beech)

I wasnt aware of this thread or I'da set the self timer and recorded the grand ole tree hug I gave 'er.:blob2:

Hi Roger, we have few Bronze Beech here as well. What is the origin of the BB, is it a glorified ornamental, like was it naturalized, introduced and can it reproduce on it's own or must it be planted from a whip or seedling?
Hope, it's ok, but I took the liberty of manipulating your pic, but the background of the original is better. This one just illuminates the trunk a bit more.
John

Thanks Butch! I was driving around today and saw the tree, thought of you and had to hop out for a timer shot.

Back