Tree Huggers Part 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went down to SC last summer and saw the Angel Oak. The space around it is still protected, and it seems like people either go check it out or don't really care. I didn't notice any vandalism, which made me feel good. The tree is starting to grow over some of the supports that hold up the lower limbs, so now it looks like a 4X4 grows out of the tree. Pretty cool.

tree guy takes a day off

just fer fun. not huggin a tree technically but the thought is there. if you notice the bandage on my left hand, see my post regarding injuries and such.

Stump: that would be my wife, gritting her teeth before we go up into the tree walk stuff.

MB - is Guy back from his hiatus yet?

a pic of a cottonwood i climbed two weeks ago. Had to grab a couple big hangers up in the top. Tie in around 80feet. Circumferance of this bad boy was 27 feet at b.h.

Without enlarging them, can you see a difference between your attachment and this attached version of it?  Would you wait 60 seconds for yours to arrive when you could have this one in 20 seconds?  Please don't save the copy you're going to upload here at such a high quality level; it's not necessary.

Thanks,
Glen

Would everyone just get a commodore 64 with a couple of soup cans and a string for internet so Glen can feel at home. Geez, it's just that easy.;)

cool tree,no cottonwood around here exept for one tree i know of,aparently it has to go,is it any good for milling?:confused:

I'll give it a break when it sinks in.  There are two components to digital images.  The "physical" dimensions in pixels and the data size of the file.  An image that's too large dimension-wise is idiotic since it has to be panned or shrunk to view, and an image at too high a byte count is stupid for viewing on a monitor.

You guys think that since you've got a high speed connection that everyone does.  You just barely broke over the 50% mark in the past month.  Not all of us are city boys who can get broadband connections.  Quit your elitist activity and be reasonable and nice for a change.

Glen

Back