tree trimming

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wahlturfcare

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
thought i'd post some pics of a loverly cold day prunning the dead off of this tree and taking some weight off that overhangs the road/sidewalk area.

During the trimming, I had my lift situated over the parking/sidewalk area i was make a cut to drop a log down and decided to look down and a lady decide she wanted to walk down the sidewalk underneath me with her poodle and looks up at me with a frown as if im in her way.

I'm glad i looked before I cit that piece that time as she more than likely would of been hurt along with the mutt.

when i was on the ground later, I did notice that she moved my sing and cones out of the way to walk down the sidewalk even though 2 outriggers were in the middle of the walkway.

thought i'd post some pics of a loverly cold day prunning the dead off of this tree and taking some weight off that overhangs the road/sidewalk area.

During the trimming, I had my lift situated over the parking/sidewalk area i was make a cut to drop a log down and decided to look down and a lady decide she wanted to walk down the sidewalk underneath me with her poodle and looks up at me with a frown as if im in her way.

I'm glad i looked before I cit that piece that time as she more than likely would of been hurt along with the mutt.

when i was on the ground later, I did notice that she moved my sing and cones out of the way to walk down the sidewalk even though 2 outriggers were in the middle of the walkway.

Latest posts

Back