Trouble getting a 28" bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wish I had something that would run a 36" bar :(

Just dig up one of those jars of money out of the back yard..

That ought to do it.. :)

Seriously though.. I wouldn't have a MS660 unless I did a lot of trading and bartering to get one.. Mine kind of fell in my lap (with a little persuasion of course..)

We Stock 24", 28", 32", 36", and 42" and sell quite a few through the year Plus the regular 12", 14", 16", 18" and 20" as well. My inventory generally covers All Dolmar's and Husky's I dont stock very many of those Odd Ball stihl mounts......

Are you in the Plattsburgh area? I am curious because I have to go up that way every now and then. My dealer up here carries a limitted amount of parts, he is more of a repair shop than a store/repair shop. I ended up getting the bar for $68.00, no charge for shipping through him from Dolmar.

I'm a hour north of Albany and 20 minutes East of Saratoga on Rt 29
$68 was not bad on the bar My price is $66 on the Power Match, GB Ti, Or Dolmar(Power Match) depending on what is in stock.

So You got the big bar that is what counts happy sawing.......

Scott

around here i can walk into my dealer and get anything from a 10" all the way to a 37" right off the shelf in pretty much any pitch, any guage, for any saw

Thanks Scott. I am happy to know I got a decent deal and the bar. You just might see me in your shop some day.

Back