Two more chainsaw tables

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both are beautiful, but that first one is fantastic. How much do you get for a piece like that?

Thank-you. I just have a base price for pretty much everything I do right now. I don't want to put it in the open forum but it's a lot less than you might think. My main focus right now is to move the pieces I make and keep developing my style. I'm just getting started. BTW, that first one is available :).

I love the second table. The colors must be like coals on a low fire without a flash messing with things.

Too cool man!

Any gallerys down there eyeballing your stuff?
If not, they need to be.;)

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Yea, that lychee just doesn't photograph well. It looks like marble with all the swirls in it. That table is supposed to be for someone but they might not take it because of the space between the two pieces. Oh well, it comes with the territory.

Hey why don't you do a little thread with pictures on how you make these tables. They sure are pretty.

Thanks for showing us, very nice.

Sam

Yea, that lychee just doesn't photograph well. It looks like marble with all the swirls in it. That table is supposed to be for someone but they might not take it because of the space between the two pieces. Oh well, it comes with the territory.

Shoot me a PM with what ya gotta have for it, if the client ignorantly backs out. I just might have a home for it.:D

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

How do you keep the tops from splitting while drying?

I don't do anything special because I will use the wood however it dries. Where I live is relatively cool and damp which is good for drying the wood. The lychee hardly cracked at all. The kiawe was baking in the Kona sun for about 18 years. It gets so brittle I was lucky to get this piece.

Latest posts

Back