Unprofessional?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:p
True... I wasn't thinking of the storm damage that inevitably comes along every year... keeping the everlasting brush pile fed. Speaking of the brush pile, I got mad again this morning seeing all the ruts and track damage he did with his skid steer ( :p ) all around the brush pile. I burned it down last month and spent an entire Sunday afternoon raking and leveling it out. :angry:
Well,
It sure beats shoveling Snow.

Once properly documented, I wouldn't waste too much more time getting torqued up over that.

At least you can fix it relatively easy.

:p
True... I wasn't thinking of the storm damage that inevitably comes along every year... keeping the everlasting brush pile fed. Speaking of the brush pile, I got mad again this morning seeing all the ruts and track damage he did with his skid steer ( :p ) all around the brush pile. I burned it down last month and spent an entire Sunday afternoon raking and leveling it out. :angry:
By the time you rent one a handful of times, you got the MS-180 in the bank...and onsite for as long as you need it.

Eek.

I have a personal rule concerning Warner Vegas: I don't get within 50miles of there: long story.

Wonder of FOP is going to do a GTG this year?..
Lol...I hear ya. Sounds like you may've been hunting two-legged dear instead of four-legged deer.

Not sure what Fear is doing this yr...I tried to get to his GTG last year and bring my SuperSplit HD, but other commitments had me hemmed.

Back