Unprofessional?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Senior citizens have no business in a tree: and I don't think she does either.
Hey! I'm not a senior yet - they won't let me join the Senior Center for another two years!

I'm thoroughly enjoying all this great conversation.
I appreciate all you great big He-men tolerating little ol' me. (That's my Scarlet O'Hara imitation):D

Hey! I'm not a senior yet - they won't let me join the Senior Center for another two years!

I appreciate all you great big He-men tolerating little ol' me. (That's my Scarlet O'Hara imitation):D
And you have an avatar now too.

BaHaHaHa.

I didn't infer you were of such age. [emoji6]

You derailing dogs...TN gal, I'd like to explain something. I know nothing about the likes of these characters who constantly derail this thread...I think that Wolf guy is the damn ringleader, just ain't figgered it out quite yet...lmao. He seems to have a Lucifer hold on folks. Thank God I ain't banded up with him, lol. While we're derailing, say hello to a couple of my little friends, parked on the Weber...
image.jpeg

You sir, are a Richard Cranium, just like the rest of us.

You are just more "seasoned".

These are the tactics I was referring to when you tried to lure so many others into your yard to take away that nasty hickory tree and do whatever chores you had in mind that you were unable to do independently or pay for. I wouldn't be surprised that the last idiot actually fell prey.

You say I am demented and paranoid to which you cannot prove. I say I am an experienced professional to which I can prove. For Christ's sake I have ****ing doctorate! What do you have? A sob story?

You derailing dogs...TN gal, I'd like to explain something. I know nothing about the likes of these characters who constantly derail this thread...I think that Wolf guy is the damn ringleader, just ain't figgered it out quite yet...lmao. He seems to have a Lucifer hold on folks. Thank God I ain't banded up with him, lol. While we're derailing, say hello to a couple of my little friends, parked on the Weber...
View attachment 504425
Ooooooh, looks yummy.
I noticed from the replies in the "Favorite Sandwich" thread that most of you guys are gourmet cooks!

Ooooooh, looks yummy.
I noticed from the replies in the "Favorite Sandwich" thread that most of you guys are gourmet cooks!
Check out the 'What you having for dinner' thread and the 'What's hittin' the grill and smoker' thread over in the Cooking deal in 'Off the Topic.' You'll see plenty of groceries...I've certainly put my share of pics up over there. Some good eats.

These are the tactics I was referring to when you tried to lure so many others into your yard to take away that nasty hickory tree and do whatever chores you had in mind that you were unable to do independently or pay for. I wouldn't be surprised that the last idiot actually fell prey.

You say I am demented and paranoid to which you cannot prove. I say I am an experienced professional to which I can prove. For Christ's sake I have ****ing doctorate! What do you have? A sob story?
Yes, I'm afraid you've got me all figured out -
I'm a desperate seductress, luring unsuspecting old pot-bellied men into my yard. Oh the shame.

I know you didn't.
And just to prove I'm not hobbling around with a walker, here's my favorite photo of me, taken about eight years ago.
I Photo Shopped the little bird.:)
Copy%20of%20SandyWatermellonbirdPS%20copy_zpsrymb8vfu.jpg
You can handle a saw.

Mother?

Is that ewe?

See how these guys are chumming up to you? Trying be " friends"? And you are playing it right back? That is what you were always looking for. That is the signal you always put out. You were never looking for a professional. Professionals cost to which you are not able to pay. From the word "GO" you have been trying to find a person to handle what you can not and when your manipulations left you disheartened you cried foul.

Being a doctor I can tell all of this by white crocheted cardigan.

See how these guys are chumming up to you? Trying be " friends"? And you are playing it right back? That is what you were always looking for. That is the signal you always put out. You were never looking for a professional. Professionals cost to which you are not able to pay. From the word "GO" you have been trying to find a person to handle what you can not and when your manipulations left you disheartened you cried foul.

Being a doctor I can tell all of this by white crocheted cardigan.
OMG. You nailed it again. You must be a psycho - I mean psychic.

Btw, Dr. Smartie Pants, the sweater was pink and knitted, not crocheted.

Whoa now! If you want to talk about your feelings towards your mother then take a number and you better have proper payment.
BaHaHaHa.

I left my feelings at home.

I was inferring based upon your high horse response.

No need to respond: I understand how hard it is looking down you pompous at me.

BaHaHaHa.

I left my feelings at home.

I was inferring based upon your high horse response.

No need to respond: I understand how hard it is looking down you pompous at me.

No you didn't. You didn't leave **** at home.

No you didn't. You didn't leave **** at home.
Okay Dr. If you are so smart, please enlighten us all: Why are you such a crabass?
We are all enjoying the afternoon, good conversation, a few laughs, and here you come like a black hole in our universe.
And you don't need to answer that question, I can imagine.

Back