Upgrades

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's already decided on Brad. Not taking anything away from Mtrees' machinists but I think I'd want somebody with experience on saws to mod a saw.

There are several excellent builders on AS...not to mention the fact that they're also sponsors of the site. Advising someone to use outside sources when there is plenty of local talent available does our sponsors a major disservice.

None of that intended, Gologit. I'm just offering an idea. A major Ford dealership must have their heads done somewhere. I'm a patron and fan of many of the site sponsors, including Snelling and Mastermind.

He's already decided on Brad. Not taking anything away from Mtrees' machinists but I think I'd want somebody with experience on saws to mod a saw.

There are several excellent builders on AS...not to mention the fact that they're also sponsors of the site. Advising someone to use outside sources when there is plenty of local talent available does our sponsors a major disservice.

I'd like to know half of what the guy knows who built your 660, Bob. You can take me literally.

I just wanted to say that I am very pleased with the help and support that I have seen on this site and look forward to hopefully returning the favor once or if I ever get a chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have no problem voiding the factory warranty on your saws:biggrin:

Believe me I know I deal with that aspect daily in my business. Tuners tuners tuners on the diesels!! Some work, some are time bombs LOL

Can't wait to hear my 460 for the first time!! Thanks Brad!

I just wanted to say that I am very pleased with the help and support that I have seen on this site and look forward to hopefully returning the favor once or if I ever get a chance.

There really are a LOT of great guys on this site. You'll just have to stick around and find out. Check out some of the previous charity drives. It's truly amazing. It's pretty obvious that you have an advanced case of CAD, so I doubt that'll be an issue:)

And Since I derailed once and "Lemans" was mentioned;

AND you mentioned street driven race cars.

What other star car became a street car???

No Internet allowed!!!!

Got me?? Bullitt??

Rob, what don't you know about?!!!

Remembering to take my meds.....

Just hit close to home in Ford category.

Brad, Jesse was sent her first set of motocross boots from Brett, Richie's son when they were kids.

On the quiz question;
It was done legally, and there was no title.......
Martini & Rossi is another hint
Looking for a race car here.
And now location......
Think 240 MPH in a street car.

In the 70s.....

Last edited:
Back