Upstate NY GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed this discussion had started. I'm there regardless of the date. I hit a lot of GTG's during the year, and this is my favorite.

Hugenpoet----Was wondering where you've been John. If they did it on New Years Eve, it must have been a bit scary. Glad to hear you're OK and on the mend. Look forward to seeing you soon. :)

Just noticed this discussion had started. I'm there regardless of the date. I hit a lot of GTG's during the year, and this is my favorite.

Hugenpoet----Was wondering where you've been John. If they did it on New Years Eve, it must have been a bit scary. Glad to hear you're OK and on the mend. Look forward to seeing you soon. :)

Thanks Bob. Definitely on the mend, but have been having some allergic reactions to some of the meds I'm on. Hopefully I'll get that under control soon and otherwise the healing process is going fine.

HAS THERE BEEN A SOLID DATE SET YET? 4/13 IS PALM SUNDAY,MIGHT BE AN ISSUE FOR SOME FOLKS.4/6 OR 4/27 WORK WELL FOR ME.i HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A GTG,LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING TO THIS ONE.
RR
Good point!
My buddy whom I be hitchin a ride with just realized that 4/13 is his wives birthday!!

Scoot across the Lake at Crown Point, hit 87 and I could be there in a few hours. I'll check my work schedule. Looks like it's pretty close to Malta where I was at for business a couple years ago.
Thanks for the post.

I'm thinking the Sunday April 27th will probably be a better date. Last years was on the same weekend (27th).

What does everybody think?
Sounds like a plan Steve!!
Give the ground a little extra time to dry out and the temps a chance to come up a bit!

There is a gtg in Iowa on the 26th so the 27th rules any chance of a surprise visit from me. But I'll be there in spirit

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2014 Upstate NY Chainsaw GTG
Sunday April 27th

447 State Route 29

Greenwich, NY 12834
Southern Washington County

20 Minutes from Exit 15 Adirondack Northway (Saratoga)
40 Minutes from Route 7 Bennington VT

Latest posts

Back