Used 192T... What's it worth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tree md

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just bought a 200T that should be arriving in the next week or so. I'm thinking about selling my 192T but I'm not sure what it's worth. I bought it back in mid August and it's still in good shape. I am a commercial tree service so the saw has been used on a daily basis but it is still in great shape. Only reason I am thinking about selling it is I got a good deal on the 200T. IDK, I might just keep it for a backup climbing saw or sell it to my young climber (if he ever gets his stuff together) I have an old echo that I keep for a backup now but the 192 would be a better backup saw.

Just curious what my 192 might be worth?

I wouldn't pay over $100 for a used one, but that's just me. People seem to get pretty good money out of them on ebay, sometimes as much as $200.

I want one to set up with a 12" bar for quick pruning climbs, and as a backup to my ms200t. Then a 192 rear handle to back up my ms200 rear handle. Gotta love the 6 and 8 pound saws.

I just bought a 200T that should be arriving in the next week or so. I'm thinking about selling my 192T but I'm not sure what it's worth. I bought it back in mid August and it's still in good shape. I am a commercial tree service so the saw has been used on a daily basis but it is still in great shape. Only reason I am thinking about selling it is I got a good deal on the 200T. IDK, I might just keep it for a backup climbing saw or sell it to my young climber (if he ever gets his stuff together) I have an old echo that I keep for a backup now but the 192 would be a better backup saw.

Just curious what my 192 might be worth?

I'd keep it for backup and light pruning. You can never have too many saws...

I'd keep it for backup and light pruning. You can never have too many saws...

+1

I would say no more then a $100 for a used 192. Just guessing.
Check ebay final sales, if you are looking to get a like new price out of it. Those idiots bid crazy on stihls name alone.

Back