Used 192T... What's it worth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tree md

tree md

Addicted to ArboristSite
I just bought a 200T that should be arriving in the next week or so. I'm thinking about selling my 192T but I'm not sure what it's worth. I bought it back in mid August and it's still in good shape. I am a commercial tree service so the saw has been used on a daily basis but it is still in great shape. Only reason I am thinking about selling it is I got a good deal on the 200T. IDK, I might just keep it for a backup climbing saw or sell it to my young climber (if he ever gets his stuff together) I have an old echo that I keep for a backup now but the 192 would be a better backup saw.

Just curious what my 192 might be worth?

TreeBot

TreeBot

ArboristSite Operative
I wouldn't pay over $100 for a used one, but that's just me. People seem to get pretty good money out of them on ebay, sometimes as much as $200.

I want one to set up with a 12" bar for quick pruning climbs, and as a backup to my ms200t. Then a 192 rear handle to back up my ms200 rear handle. Gotta love the 6 and 8 pound saws.

reachtreeservi

reachtreeservi

Addicted to ArboristSite
I just bought a 200T that should be arriving in the next week or so. I'm thinking about selling my 192T but I'm not sure what it's worth. I bought it back in mid August and it's still in good shape. I am a commercial tree service so the saw has been used on a daily basis but it is still in great shape. Only reason I am thinking about selling it is I got a good deal on the 200T. IDK, I might just keep it for a backup climbing saw or sell it to my young climber (if he ever gets his stuff together) I have an old echo that I keep for a backup now but the 192 would be a better backup saw.

Just curious what my 192 might be worth?

I'd keep it for backup and light pruning. You can never have too many saws...

Latest posts