• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell USED PARTS SALE!!! Homelite 8800, 056, 2100, 394/5, Poulan 5200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duke Thieroff

Fill your hands, you SOB!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to sell some of my used stuff....got some big things coming up I gotta fund.
You can check my site as well, for pics and what not, further descriptions there as well.

If it's used right now the price can be negotiable.

All prices do not include shipping. If you're interested in something used please drop me a PM, then I can either invoice you or have you process through the website. This will make it simpler to keep everything in line.
If I don't have it listed here, but it's on my site and it's a used piece or NOS we may be able to work something out!
Homelite 540/8800
  • Chain Brake Cover, needs a dowel pin and clip, otherwise complete - $45
  • Recoil - $30
  • Tank/Rear Handle $35
  • Crankcase - $50
  • Wrap Handle - $20
  • Muffler - $35
  • Top Cover - $20
  • Clutch with drum - $20

045/056
  • 7 crankcases, $30 each
  • 045 points ignition system with flywheel - $50
  • Rear Handle/Cylinder Cover, I've got a bunch, all negotiable
Husky 2100
Top Covers $25 each

Husky 394/395 Parts
Negotiable

Poulan 4200/5200

Tank - 25
Crankcase - 25
Muffler - $15

Thank ya!
Chris

Could you possibly pressure test a 056 case for me before I buy it? I have a super that has leaking seals I think its easier just to buy a whole case

Could you possibly pressure test a 056 case for me before I buy it? I have a super that has leaking seals I think its easier just to buy a whole case
I always like to make the customer happy, but between the price, the reassembly that's required and my standard recommendation of replacing bearings and seals the answer is going to be no on this one.

See my PM about the 2100 cylinder cover. Also interested in some bearing, gasket kit and seals for the 2100. I found the 2100 cylinder cover using your search function and believe $25 is FAIR!

I need a couple parts for a 394 if it's still available. Muffler and clutch cover / brake handle

Latest posts

Back