vac/pressure test rubber

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry. Your not rude. My grammer is not "good" and i'm use to texting. Ill try to slow down and do this right.

Sorry. Your not rude. My grammer is not "good" and i'm use to texting. Ill try to slow down and do this right.
I understand..you're of the new generation..nothing wrong with that..!!

But mostly 'old salts' provide answers on this forum....cater to us..!!..LOL!!

We like...SIMPLE..!!...and please do slow down with thinking/typing combination...
('grammer' should be 'grammar'...try putting on a spell-checker..!!)..:msp_biggrin:
:cheers:
J2F

Well I grew up using spell check. Look were it got me, now i can't spell and my grammer sucks. I do appreciate all the info that you "old timers" provide it's really nice to have someone that is willing to help others out. Thanks for putting up with idiots like me.

Well I grew up using spell check. Look were it got me, now i can't spell and my grammer sucks. I do appreciate all the info that you "old timers" provide it's really nice to have someone that is willing to help others out. Thanks for putting up with idiots like me.
Absolutely...ROFLMAO..!!!!!

Very Cool my little Bro...I'll help you anytime I can..!!!!
:cheers:
J2F

Back