value of these saws???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far you are the only one who feels he needs to repeatedly bring light to my name issue. So maybe you coul just try to get over it. There's a lot of Tom, **** and Harry's in the world and obviously more than one Tyrel. I'm not going to change my name because you got BF'd by the other one.
You asked a question, I answered it.
I never said to change your screen name, I just told you that your choice stacked the deck against getting a more polite response. The truth hurts you, I cant help that, I never had any dealings with "the other one"

I wish you good luck in your saw sales, hopefully it can help you along untill you can get some more steady income.

You asked a question, I answered it.
I never said to change your screen name, I just told you that your choice stacked the deck against getting a more polite response. The truth hurts you, I cant help that, I never had any dealings with "the other one"

I wish you good luck in your saw sales, hopefully it can help you along untill you can get some more steady income.
tell ya what, since you've been such a gentleman. If I get some extra cash I think I will feel obligated to buy you some new pants. Yes, I made the mistake of watching your YouTube video. Nice pants. I was nice enough to push the like button. To bad I was the only one.

tell ya what, since you've been such a gentleman. If I get some extra cash I think I will feel obligated to buy you some new pants. Yes, I made the mistake of watching your YouTube video. Nice pants. I was nice enough to push the like button. To bad I was the only one.
:laughing: :ices_rofl: :laughing: :cheers:

BTW, this Tyrel Boy Z I D ho, Mr Blue Goo is from NW Colorado...
BTW ........... what video do I have that shows me needing pants ?
IDK .......... this new guy is wasting time to watch my videos I didnt link ? Are they even my videos ?

He sure is getting spunky for a new guy !!
I think Guido has it right ............. time for ignore !!

Just proof you do have an idea of their value, and adds credulity to Gary's statement.

Like I said I've seen them on ebay and on here.... for all DIFFERENT prices. Did I start my thread saying omg I have no idea what these are worth???!!! No I didnt! Like I said I just wanted to see what you guys thought they was worth. Like already said my bad... Didn't know I was gonna get jumped by the "brotherhood" by asking a simple question. Must we keep beating a dead horse? ?? In the future I will either not ask these questions or I will ask them In the for sale section and then get jumped there for not selling them but only asking a simple f"*#$!g question!

After reviewing your prior posts and seeing the insightful and informative contributions you have made to this Forum, I am adding you to the Ignore group with the rest of your brethren. Thanks for speaking up and allowing me to properly identify you.

Omg!!!! Ohhhh nooooooooooooo not the ignore list!!! Our lives are over now! !! Cause your the only one that knows anything about anything! !! Whatever wI'll we now do for information? ?!!!??

Is that him, I actually ended up with the 395. Bastard cost me $150.

You $150 and me about $650. On top of the money I paid for the pieces of ****.

I got this on FB the other day.. Been a year and half, and somehow FB said this may be "Someone I know"?

2015-02-02 19.26.29.png

@Tyrel.. You really picked a bad name bud..

Not trying to be a D bag here.. But I was one who got burned. Bad... I hope your time here at AS is better spent than the last Tyrel.

He probably doesn't know he's not supposed too. It does take a little while to catch on to the rules. Maybe we could just politely inform him.

What are you waiting for add a friend!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back