Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP--I am standing at my mailbox--What model dremel--as in to port /remove cyl. material --PS I sure am gonna miss that guy!!:drinkingcoffee:
I got the new dremel 4300. I read up on them and lots said the 4200 had problems holding bits. I see you were missing me lots waiting for your take of the lot haha

And it's mainly for projects around the house and helping my boys make the pinewood derby kinda cars :) but a muff mod or two never hurt anyone

I got the new dremel 4300. I read up on them and lots said the 4200 had problems holding bits. I see you were missing me lots waiting for your take of the lot haha

And it's mainly for projects around the house and helping my boys make the pinewood derby kinda cars :) but a muff mod or two never hurt anyone
Pinewood derby--I remember--Dad and I turned one on a wood lathe tapered small at front to large back--Weighted at cutout to max and covered cutout with aluminum tape(aerodynamic) --powdered graphite on axles--Really flew till graphite wore off-good times--David ---I really would rather have you around to keep me straight than to have more saws. LOL

Had a good day got a sachs dolmar 112 together and running and also got a model 68 poulan bow saws spark back and able to fire on a prime
The sachs dolmar looks like all metal saws--older--well made--I like--German right--on my list says the guy not buying saws----Need to get back to workbench--is my cad leaving or cured?? Just doing other things with my time for a while:rolleyes:

Pinewood derby--I remember--Dad and I turned one on a wood lathe tapered small at front to large back--Weighted at cutout to max and covered cutout with aluminum tape(aerodynamic) --powdered graphite on axles--Really flew till graphite wore off-good times--David ---I really would rather have you around to keep me straight than to have more saws. LOL
Glad you appreciate my antics lol. Its called the grand prix its for Awana clubs whcich is a church program for kids to learn scriptures. The races are March 1st. so I am a bit behind

You guys are making me jealous. I had to volunteer at a swim meet today, and then paint windows after that. No saw time for me, although I will have some work to do when my new tool comes.
You got your priorities right--I worked today and spent time with my son--Ate and sat around a little fire and talked-He is 20--harder to get a hold of him these days-------

Well then you know whats up :) My older son wants to make a fire truck and my younger wants a police car. They are 3 and 2.So itll be fun and challenging
Well they can paint them add decals--not so much woodworking--IT WILL BE FUN-those are the times you never forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being a dad:sweet:

Latest posts

Back