Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a pic. It's not very good but that's all I have.
View attachment 568774
I can tell you those two farmsaws are awesome 60cc class saws, that big 3 series McCulloch in the back is highly collectible, I see a lot of people going after them. I'm not familiar with the other two McCullochs I don't know much about but @astnmacgto would, as for the SKIL, it made by a company from Canada, I think I heard people call them a "Canadian" so I think it might be a manufacturer, not 100% on that, someone will correct me I'm sure.

I already spoke for the Farmsaws lol. I had one and sold it years back and regretted it ever since, so when I found these I jumped at them. I don't really want any of the other saws, but if he doesn't want much for them I guess I could pick them up and see if someone here wants them. For all I know he may have sold them - I didn't ask.

I already spoke for the Farmsaws lol. I had one and sold it years back and regretted it ever since, so when I found these I jumped at them. I don't really want any of the other saws, but if he doesn't want much for them I guess I could pick them up and see if someone here wants them. For all I know he may have sold them - I didn't ask.
You could do that, I could think of a person or two that might want that 3-25, but if you want top dollar you probably won't get it here, just being honest. A lot of us get saws pretty cheap so can't justify paying EBay prices where people have more money than sense, and it's really easy to inflate prices on eBay.

I can tell you those two farmsaws are awesome 60cc class saws, that big 3 series McCulloch in the back is highly collectible, I see a lot of people going after them. I'm not familiar with the other two McCullochs I don't know much about but @astnmacgto would, as for the SKIL, it made by a company from Canada, I think I heard people call them a "Canadian" so I think it might be a manufacturer, not 100% on that, someone will correct me I'm sure.

The Mac 15s are somewhat collectible. I find them neat also the skil is a 70cc saw I think. I agree with everything above. I just want to add this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I guess if I knew what top dollar was I could ask for it:envy:. And I don't really want the hassle of shipping them either. But if someone wanted one of them I could inquire. In other words, I'm not looking at those old saws as an investment, but I would help someone get them if they felt they had to have them.

Well I guess if I knew what top dollar was I could ask for it:envy:. And I don't really want the hassle of shipping them either. But if someone wanted one of them I could inquire. In other words, I'm not looking at those old saws as an investment, but I would help someone get them if they felt they had to have them.
Well that's awefully nice of you, I try to do that for people all of the time. I know the shipping for the 3-25 would be outrageous because the powerhead weighs over 30lbs by itself

The Homelite looks like a 150 auto, they made them in blue and red I believe, and the craftsman looks like a Roper version, can you get a pic of the recoil side?

There is a YouTube video showing how to disassemble one to get to the carburetor and it looks pretty easy. I picked up two that I am going to try to get going. They probably aren't worth too much but neat. The craftsman is a neat little saw. The Mac is easier to work on than their mini Mac counterpart. I fixed one and it was easy to get to the carburetor. However my pull start broke on the first pull so it sits on the shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure you could get those old saws and someone would probably want them in the trading section. At the very worst, you could part them out, but I don't know how much work you want to do.
I don't want to do any work!:havingarest: I have got a lot of help from this site over the years, so I don't mind offering a little in return. Like I said, if someone wants me to facilitate getting one of those saws to them, I will do what I can. Otherwise, I am just coming home with the Farmsaws.

I don't want to do any work!:havingarest: I have got a lot of help from this site over the years, so I don't mind offering a little in return. Like I said, if someone wants me to facilitate getting one of those saws to them, I will do what I can. Otherwise, I am just coming home with the Farmsaws.
I might would try and get the 3-25 but I would go broke trying to ship it to Louisiana from Canada lol

Back