Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No clue if they run, comp is strong.
They're at an auction near me tomorrow.
Even if they are parts saws they are worth a decent amount and have a strong following from Jonsered guys. Not to long ago I missed out on a 820 and 910 parts saws because bidding got to high for me...someone really wanted them.

1st free saw from co-wokwer--and its A------A--------a half tore apart poulan wild thing-Bolt backed out at magneto and mangled it and flwheel up. O well it has compression,bar and chain-Think I have a simalar $5.00 saw for parts---Its a score for a guy with cad.:eek:--He is still searching for poulan with bow..

1st free saw from co-wokwer--and its A------A--------a half tore apart poulan wild thing-Bolt backed out at magneto and mangled it and flwheel up. O well it has compression,bar and chain-Think I have a simalar $5.00 saw for parts---Its a score for a guy with cad.:eek:--He is still searching for poulan with bow..
I have a parts saw for it if you need one...

Hey stranger nice score

Latest posts

Back