Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, so no "new" saws, just used ones right? All in the wording, but GF/wives strangely don't see it the same way.

No no there's a list I would have to pull for if it was a hell of a deal. But with our third kiddo on the way I need to start saving. And I have lots of saws that need work. 3 right now with air leaks

So how about pictures of our favorite Saw?

bf5464bf34dac0001800d60cf2efa0cc.jpg
[emoji41][emoji6]

No saws for me, did plenty of dreaming about em thought. Thinking about how I'm going to make edit 2 on the 361 dual port muffler. First one worked ok, but it's at the wrong angle. All I got was a face full of hot exhaust while I was milling.

Hi there , I'm gonna build one 051 from this junkpile ; guy was saying there is everything to rebuild one but it's missing a carburetor and some other parts ... But for 40 euros I won't be crying :) I found a ts510 for the parts missing . I have to clean all these parts to see what I really have , one crank is broken and there are all models ; old one , electronic and maybe middle production
051.jpg

Ok, here's a theoretical question for y'all - If you could bring any one vintage saw back into modern production what would it be, and why?
Poulan 2400-with regular bar and bow-Because I know where 1 is but no sale yet-----------1st poulan made

Hi there , I'm gonna build one 051 from this junkpile ; guy was saying there is everything to rebuild one but it's missing a carburetor and some other parts ... But for 40 euros I won't be crying :) I found a ts510 for the parts missing . I have to clean all these parts to see what I really have , one crank is broken and there are all models ; old one , electronic and maybe middle production
View attachment 569336
Thats the kind of deals I drag home--David

Latest posts

Back