Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure is dirty,lol. I wish it was closer. I would offer the seller like $35 if it were closer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are my favorite german brand i gotta 116 dad's got a 114 and a 120si built like tanks, when you have it in hand you know your holding a real saw.

Those are my favorite german brand i gotta 116 dad's got a 114 and a 120si built like tanks, when you have it in hand you know your holding a real saw.
Those are on my list to collect, just waiting for a good deal on one. I have some pictures of the 306a I got this morning. I need to check the compression but I got it running by swapping the fuel caps out because the original fuel cap was spitting gas bad. I tuned the carb a bit to get it running steady, then turned it over on its side and the thing took off, both sides did that, so it looks like new seals are in its future.

Attachments

• IMG_4228.JPG
    IMG_4228.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4229.JPG
    IMG_4229.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4230.JPG
    IMG_4230.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4231.JPG
    IMG_4231.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4232.JPG
    IMG_4232.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 9
It sure is dirty,lol. I wish it was closer. I would offer the seller like $35 if it were closer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live quite a ways from there, but I have a friend that could go get it for me if I asked him to. But I just bout this 306a and I'm buying another one from @astnmacgto next month so I am tapped out for awhile.

258d9a8afa5971ea1abccdb1c6fa7cef.jpg

Don't know the exact models yet but I'm picking these gems up this week from a guy I randomly met at an antique store. Haven't run in years but no known issues. The McCulloch is supposed to be at least 40 years.

258d9a8afa5971ea1abccdb1c6fa7cef.jpg

Don't know the exact models yet but I'm picking these gems up this week from a guy I randomly met at an antique store. Haven't run in years but no known issues. The McCulloch is supposed to be at least 40 years.
Nice! I know for sure one is a countervibe so that by itself is worth it!

If I get rid of any I'll let y'all know. I plan to get them running again at least. I'll probably keep the mcculloch and maybe a poulan. I don't know that they are worth anything but I still don't know models yet so I'll let you know. You still collecting stuff?

If I get rid of any I'll let y'all know. I plan to get them running again at least. I'll probably keep the mcculloch and maybe a poulan. I don't know that they are worth anything but I still don't know models yet so I'll let you know. You still collecting stuff?

I am for sure, I've bought 5 saws in about 3 weeks so I have to slow down a bit, but I am looking for a Poulan countervibe for a good price I won't be able to get it until after the first of the year. Have to ease off a bit, my wife is starting to notice lol

That mac is a mini mac 6, they are neat little saws but a super pain to work on, if you wanna get it running you will have to disassemble the whole thing, I have plenty of parts if you need anything. Some nos stuff as well

That mac is a mini mac 6, they are neat little saws but a super pain to work on, if you wanna get it running you will have to disassemble the whole thing, I have plenty of parts if you need anything. Some nos stuff as well

I really appreciate that! I plan to get it working. I don't know if it needs much but we will see. It's the one I for sure plan to keep

I am for sure, I've bought 5 saws in about 3 weeks so I have to slow down a bit, but I am looking for a Poulan countervibe for a good price I won't be able to get it until after the first of the year. Have to ease off a bit, my wife is starting to notice lol

No big deal. I'm getting a good deal on them so I won't be hurting even if I kept them all. I just want to flip them for a little maybe. I just have a hard time parting with anything. I bought a second compression gauge for $20 from a pawn shop saying I was going to sell it. ...it's still on my workbench lol

So a guy I bought this saw off of told me how to clean the grim off this saw and it work wonders. The last picture is before

Attachments

• IMG_4237.JPG
    IMG_4237.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4238.JPG
    IMG_4238.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4191.JPG
    IMG_4191.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Back