Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to need a pick-up and or a trailer for my collecting raids.
There are still plenty of vintage chainsaws sitting gather dust, waiting...
I have maybe 20 running keepers and a couple dozen that will be eventually be moved on.
My collecting and passing on of the extras has my little hobby solidly in the black.
McCullochs are a favorite of mine, spent countless hours listening to the full on howl.
I do have some of the off brands, Homelites, a Remington, some weird stuff made in the '50s.

Well I got burnt on my first one. So I'm not sitting in the black lol, but I still love it all the same. I just wish I lived closer to a place where a lot of those older saws like that tend to pop up.

If you need help with that haul I'll send you an address to ship to :)

Drop on by sometime.

I know! Like those big ones with the full wrap handles! @RandyMac are you planning on getting rid of any of them? I'm in the market for a McCulloch.

LoL!
I really don't have any spare big McCullochs. Is there something specific you are looking for?

With McCullochs, if you had a 10 series, a 250 or of that frame style and a big top tank, you would experience all things that McCullochs do.
Bonus points for gear-drives.

Drop on by sometime.

LoL!
I really don't have any spare big McCullochs. Is there something specific you are looking for?

With McCullochs, if you had a 10 series, a 250 or of that frame style and a big top tank, you would experience all things that McCullochs do.
Not really, just one of their 80cc saws, i dont have one yet. i dont know my mcculloch saws that well yet. i just started a few weeks ago. i like the big saws the most though. i do know that @astnmacgto ia looking for a reasonably priced SP125, I think thats what it was.

Drop on by sometime.

LoL!

I would but it looks like you live in commiefornia by your profile

Contact modifiedmark he either will have NOS ones or if there still being made he probably knows the national part number. Acornhill probably has them too

I used to need a pick-up and or a trailer for my collecting raids.
There are still plenty of vintage chainsaws sitting gather dust, waiting...
I have maybe 20 running keepers and a couple dozen that will be eventually be moved on.
My collecting and passing on of the extras has my little hobby solidly in the black.
McCullochs are a favorite of mine, spent countless hours listening to the full on howl.
I do have some of the off brands, Homelites, a Remington, some weird stuff made in the '50s.
Nice sporty by the way, and yeah I've been looking for a sp125 for a while, but I refuse to pay hundreds of dollars for one, I will find one someday, barn fresh with a good story and an even better price. Then I'll call it my own.
ADLM

Latest posts

Back