Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question, taking apart the ms361 for oiler mod and I see this. Is this normal, or is my seal leaking?
d25df4ec39f3560df6af9319d27c0379.jpg

Another Poulan pro down, this one is the one I ported, we will see how long it lasts. I'm worried that I didn't get enough bevel on the ports, but there's more than it had factory for sure, and it sounds healthy..... I kept this one as .325 pitch since I wanted to use this bar I had. The 336 I just finished I converted to 3/8 and it's sporting a high top, muff mod, timing advance and a 16 inch Oregon power match and a square filed chain and it eats stihls as a light snack..... cough cough @LonestarStihl 20170526_192550.jpg 20170526_192605.jpg

Another Poulan pro down, this one is the one I ported, we will see how long it lasts. I'm worried that I didn't get enough bevel on the ports, but there's more than it had factory for sure, and it sounds healthy..... I kept this one as .325 pitch since I wanted to use this bar I had. The 336 I just finished I converted to 3/8 and it's sporting a high top, muff mod, timing advance and a 16 inch Oregon power match and a square filed chain and it eats stihls as a light snack..... cough cough @LonestarStihl View attachment 581600 View attachment 581601

That's cute and all when it's running [emoji57]

Yeah but I'm not just talking about winning, I'm talking about winning so much it hurts Lonestars pride from all the way up here in illinois

Hahaha I like it. I haven't even introduced a stihl into it yet lol. And a yank can never hurt a southern man's pride. We just know we are superior. :popcorn2:

I'll just sit back and wait for the comments... lol

Hahaha I like it. I haven't even introduced a stihl into it yet lol. And a yank can never hurt a southern man's pride. We just know we are superior. :popcorn2:

I'll just sit back and wait for the comments... lol
At the rate I'm going, I prolly won't even have an entry

Latest posts

Back