Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
Don't see many hit n miss engines, the biggest I've ever seen was mounted on a 16' trailer, you actually saw the rod moving on it, horizontal made. It was massive.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
This one belongs to a friend, sat under his dads bench for I'm guessing 20 plus years. Cleaned the points, fresh non eth gas , away she goes! A hefty 3.5 to 5.5 hp, depending on throttle position.

Yeah, he liked hit n miss and other antique engines and Allis Chalmers Tractors, among many other things.. I think the saws he just picked up at auctions because of a mild interest- the only one I ever saw him use was his old Mac 10-10. The others I wouldn't mind getting rid of.
Dad liked the kind of things I like.:clap::cool:

Dad has been give us stuff off and on for the past year. I've got the old Winchester 32-20 octagonal barrel rifle now, locked up and out of sight. Gave me moms old wash stand that has been passed down through his family for generations, my eldest daughter has the matching dresser. Old black cast iron cook pot is still put up at his house, brother getting the other if he wants it. She wants one of the old metal milk jugs he has stored in the shop.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back