Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your time is getting less, where are you going? Or the kids time getting more and more.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Kids getting as much as I can. And I have my third one due in just over a month!!! I'm thinning my beard a bit. I won't be losing any mccullochs though except for the one I grabbed for kensie a while back...unless he tens it down at some point it wouldn't hurt my feelings [emoji23]lol. I'm letting go of a couple Stihls for sure. I'm tossing around another Stihl and the JD 70v. But letting go of my JD saws would hurt me deeper I think.

Yep, they film a good bit around here, think they like our quite little town. Only one store and it's the gas station, lots of cotton fields and sod fields, houses here and there, a few with big columns that are a few hundred years old.

Biggest thing we have is a Cotton Gin Festival, well over 100 antique tractors, old cars and trucks, hit and miss engines, big tractor parade that last a good while with all the tractors, our boys in gray, horse riders and floats. And of course a few antique cotton pickers and always a great big new one. Don't care much for the craft booths.

They always are, and if they aren't we just tell everyone else that they were.

You know the routine, pics or it never happened.
Well, it's still down at the farm, and will be until I know I have the time to devote to it. I'm gonna start trimming down with saws so I can get back to my other hobbies, ik it doesn't sound possible but that's what's gonna happen

Kids getting as much as I can. And I have my third one due in just over a month!!! I'm thinning my beard a bit. I won't be losing any mccullochs though except for the one I grabbed for kensie a while back...unless he tens it down at some point it wouldn't hurt my feelings [emoji23]lol. I'm letting go of a couple Stihls for sure. I'm tossing around another Stihl and the JD 70v. But letting go of my JD saws would hurt me deeper I think.
Hmmm I don't have an Echo 701... That JD needs a facelift :)

Back